The GEAR UP Program Data Coordinator will be responsible for coordination of all aspects of the projects data. This involves collecting, reviewing, categorizing, and tracking of participation data for over 7,000 students, communication with partners, scheduling, attending, and providing support for meetings, and resolving issues with data. Providing oversight for office data activities and overall data communications, serving as the main contact for grant staff regarding data issues. Decision making related to the data collection and recording of the project in consultation with the Assistant Director. Assign and track action items related to areas of oversight and needs of the Assistant Director on the projects. Exercise significant independent judgment, maintain positive and constructive relations when interacting with stakeholders.
- Associate's Degree
- Four more years of one or more of the following types of experience: database management, business administration, general communications and/or administrative office
- Knowledge and skills related to managing database programs with large volumes of data with quality assurance
- Knowledge and experience with all MS Office applications and ability to learn other software as needed
- Proven effectiveness to develop and sustain relationships across range of employees in various job areas
- Results-driven self-starter
- Ability to work toward intended outcomes while working in a team environment and across multiple systems and policies
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving, critical thinking skills, and attention to detail
- University experience
- Purdue will not sponsor work authorization for this position
- A background check is required for employment in this position
- FLSA: Non-Exempt (Eligible for Overtime)
- Retirement: Non-Exempt Defined Contribution Plan
- Purdue University is an EEO/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Typically requires a high school diploma/GED
Minimum of 4 years of experience
Internship For Whin Initiative, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, about 23 hours ago
This internship position will support the Ivy Tech activities affiliated with the Wabash Heartland Innovation Network (WHIN) initiative, which involves programs in Digital Agriculture and Advanced...
Office Coordinator Chancellor's Office, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 5 days ago
Provide administrative support to the Chancellor and Assistant Director of Administration. Coordinate and supervise high-profile events, receptions and meetings sponsored by the Chancellor's Offic...
Office Coordinator Montgomery County Instructional Center, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, 5 days ago
General Description of Position: POSTION REPORTS TO: Site Director, Montgomery County Instructional Center POSITION SUPERVISES: May supervise work study students. Serves as office assistant/recept...