The world is changing at an ever faster pace. At the Johannes Kepler University Linz, we work on technologies and the ideas of tomorrow on a daily basis. At the same time, we educate over 21,000 young people to meet the demands of today’s job market. In short, we are Upper Austria’s largest institution for education and research. Are you interested in being a part of shaping the future of Austria’s most attractive campus university? We currently have an immediate job opening for a:
Graduate Teaching Assistant (must hold a Diploma/Master’s degree) for a full-time, four-year position at the Institute of Communications Engineering and RF-Systems, Department of Communications Engineering
Job Reference Number: 4095
- Independently conduct a high level of international research
- Contribute to collaborative research projects
- Actively take part in teaching university-level classes at the undergraduate and graduate level
- Provide support to manage the institute’s general administration activities
- The successful candidate must hold a Diploma/Master's degree in the field of electrical engineering, information electronics and information technology, mechatronics, or a related field
- Expertise in at least one of the following fields: mobile communications, communication networks, or signal processing
- Strong command of German and English (level B2)
- High motivation and commitment in research, teaching and administration
- Ability to work well as part of a team
What We Offer:
- On the basis of full-time employment (40 hours/week) the minimum salary in accordance with the collective agreement is € 2.929,00 gross per month (14 x per year, CA Job Grade: B1)
- Stable employer
- Attractive campus environment with good public transportation connections
- Attractive continual educational opportunities
- State-of-the-art research infrastructure
- Dynamic research environment
- Broad range of on-campus dining services/healthy meals (organic food at the cafeteria)
- Exercise and sports classes (USI)
- …and much more
Application Deadline:April 15, 2020.
The Johannes Kepler University wishes to increase the proportion of academic female faculty and, for this reason, especially welcomes applications by qualified women. If applicants are equally qualified, a woman will be given preference for this position. The university welcomes applications from qualified applicants with physical disabilities. These applications will be given special consideration.
How to Apply:
Prospective applicants interested in the multifaceted position are requested to electronically send an application in adherence to the stated criteria together with the requested documentation via our online portal jku.at/application or to the Johannes Kepler University Linz, Department of Human Resource Management, Altenberger Straße 69, A-4040 Linz. Please include “Job Reference Number 4095“ in your application.
If you have questions, please contact: Univ. Prof. DI Dr. Andreas Springer, P +43 732 2468 6371, E‑mail: [email protected] .
2 Ph.D. Student Positions In Production And Resource Economics , Technical University of Munich, Germany, about 6 hours ago
02.03.2020, Wissenschaftliches Personal The Chair Group of Production and Resource Economics at the TUM School of Life Sciences Weihenstephan and the TUM School of Management offers 2 Ph.D. Studen...
Associate Professorship In Modern German Language , University of Copenhagen ;, Denmark, 4 days ago
The Department of English, Germanic and Romance at Copenhagen University seeks an associate professor in Modern German Language to start on Jan 1st 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter. The inst...
Postdoctoral Fellow, ETH, Switzerland, 9 days ago
favorite_border Job Type / Workload Academic: Post Doc Position / Senior Scientist 100% Workload 0 weekly jours Industry Public Administration / Associations / NGO Functional Area Physics Salary 0...
Student Assistant For The Research Area »User Experience With Speech Assistants«, Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, Germany, 27 days ago
For the »Audio and Media Technologies« department in Erlangen, the Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits IIS is currently seeking a Student Assistant for the Research Area »User Experience ...
Postdoc In Geodetic Machine Learning , ETH Zurich, Switzerland, 22 days ago
100%, Zurich, temporary You will be part of the Institute of Geodesy and Photogrammetry, which is active in researching new innovative space- and ground-based geodetic observation techniques and a...
Doctoral Student, Historical Future Expectations In The Late Medieval And Early Modern Period , University of Antwerp, Belgium, about 5 hours ago
The Faculty of Arts is seeking to fill a full-time (100%) vacancy in the Department of History for a Doctoral student in an ERC-funded project on historical future expectations in the Late Medieva...