Refine Your Search
- University of Limerick
- University College Cork
- Tyndall National Institute
- Maynooth University
- National University of Ireland Galway (NUI Galway)
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- University College Dublin
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- NUI Galway
- RCSI - Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Trinity College
- University of Limerick (UL)
- HR Vacancies
- Technological University Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- HR Office Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Inland Fisheries Ireland
- National University of Ireland Galway
- Nuritas Limited
- Restored Hearing
- Technological University Dublin – Blanchardstown
- University College Dublin (UCD)
- University College Dublin, School of Agriculture and Food Science
- Centre for Synthesis & Chemical Biology, University College Dublin
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin City University: Water Institute
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies (DIAS)
- Dublin city University
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- MACSI University of Limerick
- National University of Ireland Galway * Vascular Flow Limited Ltd.
- Radisens Diagnostics Ltd.
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- School of Chemistry, University College Dublin
- Trilateral Research Ireland
- Trilateral Research Ireland and UK
- Trinity College Dublin School of Physics
- Trinity College Dublin, The University of Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin
- Trinity College, Dublin
- University College Cork (UCC)
- 42 more »
- « less
- Sports and Recreation
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Materials Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Arts and Literature
- Earth Sciences
- 14 more »
- « less
We are seeking an academic with an excellent record of academic achievement to join our staff as a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Educational Leadership. The candidate should have experience in leading research and securing funding for projects involving issues of diversity and equality as well as...
The University of Limerick (UL) with over 15,000 students and 1,400 staff is an energetic and enterprising institution with a proud record of innovation and excellence in education, research and scholarship. The dynamic, entrepreneurial and pioneering values which drive UL’s mission and strategy...
The position is available in the research project Chronologicum Hibernicum - A Probabilistic Chrono-logical Framework for Dating Early Irish Language Developments and Literature (ChronHib), funded by a Con-soli-dator Grant from the European Research Council and led by Professor David Stifter....
Protein engineering of Serpins (serine protease inhibitors) : potential therapeutics in bone and inflammatory disease.The serpins (serine protease inhibitors) are a superfamily of proteins, which act as natural inhibitors of plasma proteolytic processes including coagulation and fibrinolysis, but...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for a full-time fixed term position as a Research Assistant in the research lab of Prof. Charles Spillane within the Plant & AgriBiosciences Research Centre, Ryan Institute at the National University of Ireland, Galway. This position is...
Basic Function of the post: The BeSAFE project addresses the challenge of improving farm safety in Ireland through the development of a robust conceptual model of farm safety, the identification of key attitudes to safety that shape behaviour and, the development and trialling of a number of...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for a full-time, fixed term position as a postdoctoral research scientist with the Nanoscale Biophotonics Laboratory (NBL) at the National University of Ireland, Galway. This position is funded by Science Foundation Ireland under the...
Applications are invited for a temporary post of a UCD Post-doctoral Research Fellow Level 1 within UCD School of Geography. This position will support the EPA funded project ‘Greening the City’, which started on March 1, 2019 and will run until February 28th, 2021. The proposed research...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for a full-time, fixed term position as a postdoctoral researcher with the Data Science Institute at the National University of Ireland, Galway. This position is funded by the Irish Research Council and is available from 1st September...
NUI Galway is working in partnership with Galway 2020 following the designation of Galway as European Capital of Culture (ECoC). A major part of this partnership includes the vital Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) dimension of the programme. This M&E process will establish an evidence base...