Refine Your Search
- Trinity College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- University College Cork
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- University College Dublin
- University College Dublin ;
- Maynooth University
- National University of Ireland, Galway ;
- Tyndall National Institute
- Dublin City University
- Times Higher Education
- IT (Institute of Technology), Sligo ;
- RCSI - Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- NUI Galway
- University of Limerick ;
- University College Cork ;
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Technological University Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin, The University of Dublin ;
- Institute of Technology Carlow
- Dublin City University ;
- Maynooth University, National University of Ireland Maynooth ;
- National University of Ireland Galway (NUI Galway)
- Trinity College Dublin School of Physics
- Collins Aerospace
- Study Group ;
- Univeristy College Dublin
- Atlantic Technological University ;
- DUBLIN CITY UNIVERSITY
- Economic and Social Research Institute - ESRI ;
- Galway Mayo Institute of Technology
- General Motors
- Generation ;
- IT Sligo
- MAYNOOTH UNIVERSITY
- Mary Immaculate College ;
- Munster Technological University ;
- National University of Ireland Galway
- NeuroInsight, FutureNeuro
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI)
- THE DEPARTMENT OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION,RESEARCH, INNOVATION AND SCIENCE
- Trinity College Dublin School of Chemistry
- Tyndall National Institute ;
- Ubotica Technologies
- Univ. College Dublin
- University College Dublin (UCD)
- Washington State University
- liFETIME CDT - Engineered Tissues for Discovery, Industry and Medicine Centre for Doctoral Training
- 41 more »
- « less
- Medical Sciences
- Computer Science
- Materials Science
- Sports and Recreation
- Social Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Arts and Literature
- Earth Sciences
- 15 more »
- « less
We are seeking to recruit an experienced mobile developer for a 15-month project to work on the development of a classroom response system (known as UniDoodle) for use on mobile phones and tablets. A working prototype already exists and, as such, the principal duties include the following: Drive...
Maynooth University is committed to a strategy in which the primary University goals of excellent research and scholarship and outstanding education are interlinked and equally valued. One of the University’s current internationalisation objectives is to significantly enhance the opportunities...
Maynooth University is committed to a strategy in which the primary University goals of excellent research and scholarship and outstanding education are interlinked and equally valued. The Office of The Dean of Teaching and Learning seeks to appoint a Digital Communications and Data specialist...
The School of Natural Sciences wishes to appoint an E3 Geographical Informational Systems (GIS) Technical Officer to support and strengthen the School’s existing research and teaching activities. The Geospatial Research Group in the Discipline of Geography is particularly active in the domains...
The University of Limerick (UL) with over 17,000 students and 1,800 staff is an energetic and enterprising institution with a proud record of innovation and excellence in education, research and scholarship. The dynamic, entrepreneurial and pioneering values which drive UL’s mission and strategy...
National University of Ireland Galway (NUI Galway) | NUIG, Connaught | Ireland | about 16 hours ago
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for a full-time, fixed term position as a Postdoctoral Researcher with Centre for Chromosome Biology at the National University of Ireland, Galway. This position is funded by European Joint Programme-Rare Disease Research and is...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for a full-time fixed term position as a Postdoctoral Researcher with the Schools of Computer Science, Engineering and Medicine at the National University of Ireland, Galway. This position is funded by Health Research Board and is...
Applications are invited for a temporary 15-month post of a UCD Post-doctoral Research Fellow Level 1 or 2 within the UCD School of Agriculture and Food Science A Postdoctoral Researcher position is available to use whole genome sequencing data to identify key genes from the wheat pathogen...
Applications are invited for a temporary (until 31 Jan 2023) post of an UCD Post-doctoral Research Fellow Level 1 within the UCD School of Biomolecular & Biomedical Science Applications are invited for a post-doctoral research position in Immunology & Cell Biology in the School of Biomolecular...
Project Title: The chromosomal context of human ribosomal gene arrays Supervisor: Prof Brian McStay Duration: €18,500 per annum & fees for 4 years (Structured PhD) full time. Project description and Entry Requirements: Nucleoli form around distinct chromosomal features termed nucleolar organiser...