Refine Your Search
- University of Limerick
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- The Agriculture and Food Development Authority - Teagasc ;
- University of Limerick ;
- Dublin City University
- University College Dublin ;
- National University of Ireland, Galway ;
- Technological University Dublin
- Tyndall National Institute
- Maynooth University
- Trinity College Dublin, The University of Dublin ;
- University College Cork ;
- RCSI - Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Trinity College
- IT (Institute of Technology), Sligo ;
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- HR Vacancies
- Dublin City University ;
- Economic and Social Research Institute - ESRI ;
- Galway Mayo Institute of Technology
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland - RCSI ;
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Maynooth University, National University of Ireland Maynooth ;
- National University of Ireland Galway (NUI Galway)
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Times Higher Education
- CONFIRM Centre for Smart Manufacturing
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- NUI Galway
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Dublin, School of Agriculture and Food Science
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Cork University Business School (UCC)
- Dairy Processing Technology Centre
- Dublin City Council Culture Company
- Enterprise Ireland
- Food for Health Ireland (DCU)
- HR Office Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Health Service Executive ;
- Health Service Executive (HSE)
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Irish Photonics Integration Centre (IPIC)
- National College of Ireland
- National Council for Curriculum and Assesment ;
- National University of Ireland Galway
- School of Health Science
- School of Natural Science
- Technological university Dublin
- The University of Dublin
- Trilateral Research Ireland and UK
- Trinity College Dublin, School of Medicine
- Trinity college Dublino
- University College Cork-ERI
- University College Dublin (UCD)
- University of limerick
- liFETIME CDT CÚRAM
- 52 more »
- « less
- Medical Sciences
- Computer Science
- Sports and Recreation
- Materials Science
- Social Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Arts and Literature
- Earth Sciences
- 14 more »
- « less
and sources as well as physical properties is crucian in mitigating the impacts. The goal of this project is to deploy state-of-the-art online PM characterisation techniques, namely aerosol mass spectrometry, in conjunction with source apportionment to elucidate and quantify the most important...
The project will focus on multi-disciplinary research in the area of Mental Workload (MWL) modelling. It will lead to a major understanding of the construct of mental workload (fundamental breakthrough). It will provide human-centred designers with an interpretable and explainable model of MWL...
*012664 - UCD Post-doctoral Research Fellow Level 1 or 2, UCD School of Medicine, Temporary, 18 Months* Applications are invited for a temporary post of a *UCD Post-doctoral Research Fellow Level 1 or 2* within UCD School of Medicine. Currently there is an urgent need for highly sensitive and...
Do you want to do a PhD in civil engineering/transport? If you are interested in topics such as: -Evaluation of transport resilience against extreme weather events -Equity of transport networks - User behaviour and transport systems Please contact me (include CV) at beatriz.martinez-pastor...
Many organic contaminants of emerging concern arising from pharmaceutical waste or from human or animal sources have been identified in Irish waters. Electrochemical sensors offer an attractive alternative to conventional analytical techniques for their detection, but they generally lack the...
Trinity College Dublin, The University of Dublin ; | Ireland, | Ireland | 36 minutes ago
Post Summary Packaging is key to sustaining the quality and durability of consumer and industrial products through their lifespan. The European Commission’s plastics strategy (2018) is to make all plastic packaging on the EU market recyclable by 2030. Aligning with this, this project aims to...
1 Year, Fixed-Term, Whole-time Post Position summary We are delighted to advertise a post-doctoral position in the new laboratory in Western Gateway Building, Department of Physiology, University College Cork, Cork, Ireland. This program of research is aimed at highly motivated researchers with...
2 YEARS, FIXED-TERM, WHOLE-TIME POSTS Position summary Davis Group research concentrates upon the fundamental physics of electronic, magnetic, atomic and space-time quantum matter. A specialty is development of innovative instrumentation to allow direct visualization (or perception) of...
PhD Opportunity Farming for Net Zero Carbon: life cycle assessment of resource-efficient milk production Background Dairy production is a major source of greenhouse gas (GHG) and ammonia (NH3 ) emissions to air and nutrient losses to water in Europe, but delivers high-quality protein with...
The HEED Project aims to identify and quantify the health, environmental and economic impact of current diets in Ireland with the objective of making key recommendations to encourage consumers to adopt healthier and more environmentally sustainable diets. Current dietary habits of Irish...