Refine Your Search
- UNIVERSITY COLLEGE DUBLIN (UCD)
- Trinity College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- University College Cork
- University of Limerick ;
- University College Dublin ;
- Washington State University
- Dublin City University
- University College Cork ;
- Maynooth University
- Trilateral Research Ireland and UK
- University College Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin, The University of Dublin ;
- Tyndall National Institute
- University of Galway ;
- RCSI - Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- South East Technological University
- Atlantic Technological University ;
- IT (Institute of Technology), Sligo ;
- DUBLIN CITY UNIVERSITY
- MAYNOOTH UNIVERSITY
- Maynooth University, National University of Ireland Maynooth ;
- National University of Ireland Galway (NUI Galway)
- National University of Ireland, Galway ;
- University of Galway
- AMD Advanced Micro Devices
- Economic and Social Research Institute - ESRI ;
- Spark Therapeutics
- Technological University Dublin
- Univeristy College Dublin
- European Space Agency
- IUA - Irish Universities Association
- Mary Immaculate College ;
- NASA / USRA
- Pulse College ;
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland - RCSI ;
- Study Group ;
- TRINITY COLLEGE DUBLIN
- The Agriculture and Food Development Authority - Teagasc ;
- The Economic and Social Research Institute
- The Good Food Institute Europe
- The Open University ;
- University of Toronto
- Yunus Emre Institute ;
- 36 more »
- « less
The Role Maynooth University wishes to appoint a Systems Administrator at AOII grade, on a full-time permanent basis, to provide support to ICT infrastructure services and their use by the University. This is an opportunity to join IT Services as part of a team supporting Internet via HEAnet,...
Applications are invited for Permanent and 5 year posts of a Lecturer/Assistant Professor (Accountancy / Taxation) x2 within UCD School of Business. These posts may be permanent or of five years duration. To be considered for a permanent post, the candidate is required to have a minimum of three...
Applications are invited for a Temporarypost of a Pensions Specialist withinUCD Pensions Office The Pensions Specialist will assist in the management and operation of all aspects of the University's pension schemes and related benefits and provide a top quality client focussed service in the...
Applications are invited for a 12 months temporary part time (0.5FTE) post of a Research Centre Coordinator within UCD School of Medicine & Medical Sciences. Provide administrative support for the UCD Centre for Arthritis Research, achieving key deliverables: Support grant applications to...
Applications are invited for a Permanent post of a Business Development Manager within UCD Careers Network. UCD Careers Network is a professional services unit comprising UCD Careers Network (Belfield) and UCD Careers Network (Blackrock). Professional services are offered to a range of key...
Applications are invited for two positions of EDIH Training Managers in the newly established European Digital Innovation Hub (EDIH) for AI in Ireland as part of the CeADAR Centre - Ireland’s Centre for Applied Artificial Intelligence. CeADAR has been successful in the Europe-wide competitive...
Executive Assistant (Engagement) (#BC220915)
Executive Assistant (Global Partnerships) (#BC220914)
National University of Ireland Galway (NUI Galway) | NUIG, Connaught | Ireland | about 23 hours ago
Postdoctoral Research Fellow in High-Voltage Pulse Generator Development for Electroporation Electrical & Electronic Engineering, College of Science and Engineering, University of Galway Ref. No. University of Galway 306-22 Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for a...
Student Counselling Service are seeking a Strategic Development Manager. The Strategic Development Manager has responsibility for change management, process improvement and strategic development in the Service. The post holder will co-ordinate the delivery of key strategic projects, including...