Job TitleIT Manager III
AgencyTexas A&M Agrilife Extension Service
DepartmentExtension Information Technology
Proposed Minimum SalaryCommensurate
Job LocationCollege Station, Texas
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees all logistical operations for enterprise workstation imaging, inventory data collection and management, vendor management, and end customer order fulfillment.
- Recruits, hires, and supervises a team of up to four individuals to guarantee prompt provisioning, testing and quality assurance processes.
- Maintains online ordering web site by assuring latest hardware configuration offerings and pricing are up to date.
- Maintains highly efficient build-room environment and workflows assuring customer order requests are performed in a timely manner.
- Uses project management protocols to lead the planning, execution, and successful completion of any process or workflow changes. Oversees the analysis of project needs and risks and recommends solutions. Develops project or area budgets. Oversees expenditures and revenues.
- Directs, designs, and controls the processes for supporting the delivery of workstation provisioning and delivery. Monitors and analyzes operations metrics. Implements continuous improvement methodologies to include correctiveactions.
- Maintains, establishes, and develops new, close, and collaborative working relationships with stakeholders, customers, and vendors.
- Oversees the development of standard operating procedures as well as approves and coordinates documentation provided to customers.
- Participates in training and professional development with a special emphasis on leadership development, management, industry related acumen, and project and operationsmanagement.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education – Bachelor’s degree in applicable field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience – Seven years of related experience in IT.
Knowledge of – Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications. Knowledge of project and operations management. Knowledge of team leadership skills including motivating team and group processes, team collaboration, empowering, coaching, mentoring, training, ethical integrity, championing diversity and inclusiveness, and supervising staff. Knowledge of strategic thinking and planning. Industry related skills to include knowledge of the IT industry and trends, knowledge of IT security regulations, and proficiency with the Information Technology Interface Library (ITIL).
Ability to – Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others. Excellent written communication, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
To be considered for this position please complete the application and required attachments.
Required Attachments: Resume, and a list of at least 3 references.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
Strategic Advisor For National Security Initiatives, Texas A&m Engineering, United States, 1 day ago
Job Title Strategic Advisor for National Security Initiatives Agency Texas A&M Engineering Department TEES Admin Onboarding Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas...
Instructional Designer Iii, TAMHSC, United States, 6 days ago
Job Title Instructional Designer III Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department Academic Techonology Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan, Texas Job Type Staff...
Program Coordinator Ii, TAMHSC, United States, 7 days ago
Job Title Program Coordinator II Agency Texas A&M University Health Science Center Department Faculty Development and IPE Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location Bryan, Texas Job Type St...
Senior Manager Strategic Initiatives, Berklee College of Music, United States, 12 days ago
Job Description: The Senior Manager of Strategic Initiatives will directly contribute to the operations and execution of special projects and programs in Berklee’s Innovation and Strategy office. ...
Temporary Assistant Materials Coordinator, Berklee College of Music, United States, 12 days ago
Job Description: Under the general supervision of the Assoc. Dir. ADM FL communications, the Admissions Mailroom Coordinator oversees processing of all daily inbound and outbound physical mail, di...
Program Specialist Iii, Texas A&m Engineering, United States, about 12 hours ago
Job Title Program Specialist III Agency Texas A&M Engineering Department Education Program/Easa Proposed Minimum Salary Commensurate Job Location College Station, Texas Job Type Staff Job Descript...