Refine Your Search
- Technical University of Denmark
- Aalborg University
- University of Copenhagen
- University of Southern Denmark
- Roskilde University
- Graduate School of Arts, Aarhus University
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Graduate School of Health and Medical Sciences at University of Copenhagen
- Aarhus University (AU)
- Copenhagen Business School
- Doctoral School of Engineering and Science at Aalborg University
- PhD School at the Faculty of SCIENCE at University of Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Business School , CBS
- DTU Department of Informatics and Mathematical Modeling
- Technical University Of Denmark
- Aarhus University
- Copenhagen Graduate School of Social Sciences
- DTU Department of Health Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Doctoral School at the The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, Schools of Architecture, Design and Conservation
- Syddansk University
- The PhD School at the Faculty of Engineering at University of Southern Denmark
- University of Southern Denmark and University Hospital of Southern Jutland, Aaabenraa
- 14 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Materials Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Sports and Recreation
- Arts and Literature
- Earth Sciences
- 12 more »
- « less
The Materials and Surface Engineering section in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the Technical University of Denmark is seeking candidate for 1 PhD position in the field of Aluminium corrosion. The PhD position is for a period of 3 years starting from 1st November 2019. Research...
Natural History Museum of Denmark at the Department of Biology, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in phytoplankton biology and plankton interactions commencing November 1, 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter. Project description The successful...
Do you know how long time it takes for an electron to get solvated in water? How long time does is take for two molecules to meet and interact in a chemical reaction? The answer is: a few femtoseconds, give or take one or two orders of magnitude. It is incredibly complicated to measure what...
The section for Fluid Mechanics, Coastal and Maritime Engineering at the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) has an ERC Starting Grant (project acronym: UniEqTURB) sponsored opening for a 3-year PhD position in the area of Experimental and...
Candidates may apply prior to obtaining their master's degree but cannot begin before having received it. Applications and enclosures received after the deadline will not be considered. All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, disability, religion or ethnic background are...
A number of Postdoc positions will be offered at the Departments Physics and Energy at the Catalysis Theory Center and the section for Atomic Scale Modelling and Materials. Project description The postdoctoral fellowships will focus on: Electronic structure calculations combined with...
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Chemistry and Bioscience, a PhD Stipend is available within the PhD programme of Biotechnology, Chemistry and Environmental Engineering. The stipend is open for appointment from 1 October 2019 or soon hereafter. Job description At Center...
At the Technical Faculty of IT and Design, Department of Computer Science at Aalborg University (AAU), Denmark a PhD stipend is available within IoT Analytics is available at the Center for Data-intensive Systems (Daisy). The stipend is within the general research programme "Computer Science"<br...
A PhD Scholarship in marine biogeochemistry is available at the National Institute of Aquatic Resources (DTU Aqua) with starting date 1 January 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter. The project will be carried out in the Section for Oceans and Arctic in Kongens Lyngby, Denmark. The...
A 3-year PhD position is available in the Structured Electromagnetic Materials group at DTU Fotonik, Department of Photonic Engineering at the Technical University of Denmark. The PhD project is funded by the Danish National Research Foundation, and will be carried out in close collaboration...