Refine Your Search
- Technical University of Denmark
- Aalborg University
- University of Copenhagen
- Graduate School of Arts, Aarhus University
- University of Southern Denmark
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- Graduate School of Health and Medical Sciences at University of Copenhagen
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Roskilde University
- Copenhagen Business School
- Doctoral School of Engineering and Science at Aalborg University
- PhD School at the Faculty of SCIENCE at University of Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Business School , CBS
- DTU Department of Informatics and Mathematical Modeling
- Doctoral School at the The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, Schools of Architecture, Design and Conservation
- Technical University Of Denmark
- Aarhus University
- Aarhus University (AU)
- DTU Department of Health Technology
- DTU Fotonik
- Department of Computer Science
- PhD School at the Faculty of Humanities at University of Copenhagen
- Syddansk University
- University of Southern Denmark and University Hospital of Southern Jutland, Aaabenraa
- 14 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Materials Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Arts and Literature
- Sports and Recreation
- Earth Sciences
- 13 more »
- « less
DTU Space (the National Danish Space Institute at the Technical University of Denmark) is offering a PhD position in the area of exoplanet atmospheric research (expected to start as soon as possible) to promote self-motivated and independent students. The successful applicant will join a...
Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Basic Metabolic Research Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic researcher with interest in and experience with metabolic research and pharmacological approaches to start in a 2-year...
At the Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Business and Management, a PhD scholarship in AI technologies and emerging eco-systems is open for appointment on 15 November 2019 or as soon as possible. Job description The recent decade has seen an unprecedented development of machine learning...
Candidates may apply prior to obtaining their master's degree but cannot begin before having received it. In addition, candidates must be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and not yet have been awarded a PhD degree. Due to the mobility...
A 3-year PhD scholarship, starting January 1, 2020, is available in the field of vascular fluid dynamics in plant leaves supervised by Prof. Tomas Bohr, www.fysik.dtu.dk/complex in the section Biophysics and Fluids at the Department of Physics. Description of the scientific environment and...
A PhD Scholarship in marine larval culture technology is available at the National Institute of Aquatic Resources (DTU Aqua) with starting date 1st December 2019. Focus is on the role of microbial management and immune system ontogeny in European eel larval culture as an example of marine...
The section for “Electrochemical Materials” (EMA) researches on advanced, inorganic and organic materials for electrochemical and optical energy conversion and storage technologies. Through novel approaches to materials synthesis, surface modification, processing, and interface architectures,...
The Quantitative Sustainability Assessment (QSA) group in the Sustainability Division of DTU department of Technology, Management and Economics (DTU Management) covers research and development of scientifically based engineering methods and tools for decision support for environmental and social...
We are offering a PhD fellowship in particle toxicoloty commencing December 1th 2019. Our group and research The PhD fellowship will be a collaboration enjoying joint supervision from two groups comprising experts in particle toxicology and occupational health at the Section of Environmental...
We are offering a PhD fellowship in Discovery and Characterization of Non-metabolite Ligands for HCA Receptors commencing October 15, 2019. About us The Center was established in 2010 through a generous, unrestricted grant from the Novo Nordisk Foundation. The vision of the Center is to...