Refine Your Search
- University of Oslo
- NTNU Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- University of Bergen
- UiT The Arctic University of Norway
- University of Stavanger
- Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)
- University of Agder
- OsloMet – Oslo Metropolitan University
- University of Agder (UiA)
- NHH Norwegian School of Economics
- Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences
- University of Oslo ;
- NIBIO - Norwegian Institute of Bioeconomy Research
- Nord University
- Høgskolen i Innlandet
- Høgskolen i Østfold
- Norwegian Institute for Air Research (NILU)
- Norwegian Institute for Water Research
- OsloMet - storbyuniversitetet
- Peace Research Institute, Oslo (PRIO)
- Simula Research Laboratory
- BI Norwegian Business School
- Norwegian University of Life Sciences
- Norwegian Veterinary Institute
- St. Olav's University Hospital
- European Magnetism Association EMA
- Høgskulen på Vestlandet
- Institute of Marine Research
- NORCE Norwegian Research Centre
- Norwegian Institute for Air research
- Simula Metropolitan Center for Digital Engineering
- Stiftelsen GRID-Arendal
- The Faculty of Technology, Natural Sciences and Maritime Sciences have a vacancy for a position as
- The Norwegian University of Life Sciences
- The Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)
- UiT - The Arctic University of Norway
- University of Oslo, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- 30 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Materials Science
- Social Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Sports and Recreation
- Arts and Literature
- Earth Sciences
- 15 more »
- « less
Available thematic areas and supervisors This position will be connected to one of the following thematic areas and supervisors: Microplastic research Supervisor: Professor Jutta Dierkes , Department of Clinical Medicine Hyperbaric pharmacology and toxicology Supervisor: Professor Lars Herfindal...
Available thematic areas and supervisors The position is open to either an incoming or an outgoing candidate, see mobility rules . The successful candidate will be employed at the Department of Psychosocial Science, at the Faculty of Psychology. This position is open for research on working...
Thematic area and supervisor This position is connected to coastal ecology with a focus on macroalgae and their abiotic and biotic interactions, including anthropogenic stressors. Emphasis is put on their adaptations to the seasonal environment of temperate and high-latitude coastal systems and...
Thematic area and supervisor This position is connected to the field of fish immunology. Basic and applied knowledge of the immune cells and responses in fish makes the basis for development of immune prophylactic measures such as vaccines and is thus important for improved fish welfare and a...
Thematic area and contact This position is connected to the thematic areas of regulatory and governance challenges related to ocean sustainability. Applicants are encouraged to submit research proposals dealing with regulatory and governance in the field of marine and/or maritime...
Thematic area and supervisor This position is connected to optical ocean technology with emphasis on development and use of instrumentation for monitoring of light scattering and absorption by marine particles, where the observations will be used to improve underwater optical communication in...
Available thematic areas and supervisors This position is within the area of mathematical and statistical methods for Marine Sustainability. The position is open to either an incoming or an outgoing candidate, see mobility rules. The successful candidate will be employed at the Department of...
Thematic area and supervisor This position is connected to geometric and topological machine learning, the area of machine learning concerned with extracting and exploiting robust geometric information for the analysis of complex data. The position is open to either an incoming or an outgoing...
Thematic area and supervisor This position is connected to the use of participatory system dynamics modelling within the thematic area of Ocean-Human Interactions, particularly the challenges imposed by mining (seabed and other forms of mining) on the management of marine ecosystems and the...
Thematic area and supervisor This position is connected to the Arctic spreading ridges, with a main focus on the volcanic activity, and associated hydrothermal activity and the use of ocean observatory technology to study these systems. The position is open to an incoming candidate, see mobility...