Refine Your Search
- NTNU Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- University of Oslo
- University of Bergen
- University of Stavanger
- UiT The Arctic University of Norway
- University of Agder
- BI Norwegian Business School
- NIBIO - Norwegian Institute of Bioeconomy Research
- University of Agder (UiA)
- Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)
- OsloMet – Oslo Metropolitan University
- Institute of Marine Research
- Handelshøyskolen BI / BI Norwegian Business School
- Nord University
- Simula Research Laboratory
- University of South-Eastern Norway
- Høgskolen i Østfold
- NHH Norwegian School of Economics
- The Norwegian Institute of Public Health
- Western Norway University of Applied Sciences
- American Geophysical Union
- Arm Norway
- CESSDA ERIC
- Institutt for fredsforskning
- NORCE Norwegian Research Centre
- Nansen Environmental and Remote Sensing Center
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- Oslo Metropolitan University
- Rikshospitalet-Radiumhospitalet Medical Centre HF
- UIS - Universitetet i Stavanger
- 24 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Materials Science
- Social Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Sports and Recreation
- Earth Sciences
- Arts and Literature
- 14 more »
- « less
Working at NTNU A good work environment is characterized by diversity. We encourage qualified candidates to apply, regardless of their gender, functional capacity or cultural background. Under the Freedom of Information Act (Offentleglova), information about the applicant may be made public even...
SINTEF Digital is a leading research institute within the SINTEF Group, which is one of Europe's largest independent research organisations. We work closely with industry and deliver research-based competence and technology for development of systems, product and services in most areas of...
UiB - Knowledge that shapes society Through robust and close interaction with the world around us - globally, nationally and locally - we shall be instrumental in building a society based on knowledge, skills and attitudes. Do you want to take part in shaping the...
NTNU Norwegian University of Science and Technology | Norway | about 1 hour ago
We are searching for a PhD candidate in our project studying climate change effects on population dynamics in space and time. We have a 3-year PhD position in population ecology available at the Centre for Biodiversity Dynamics (CBD), Department of Biology. A major goal of CBD - and this PhD...
Job description The University of Stavanger invites applications for a Postdoctoral Fellow in Decision and Data Analytics at the Department of Energy Resources, Faculty of Science and Technology. Title: Decision and Data Analytics for planning and implementation of IOR Pilot Projects The...
Results-oriented Research Director with a good implementation capacity As a Research Director, you will be responsible for leading the Department of Research and Development’s staff and develop a future-oriented and well-functioning R&D administration. The Director of research and administration...
Job description The University of Stavanger invites applications for a three-year position as Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Theoretical Physics at the Department of Mathematics and Physics. Earliest possible starting date April 1st 2020. The position is part of the DeepRTP project “Deep...
About the position The University of Stavanger is seeking an Associate Professor in Reservoir Technology for a 4 year temporary position at the Faculty of Science and Technology, Department of Energy Resources. The subject area for the position is Oil and Gas Production, CO2 sequestration and...
University of South-Eastern Norway (USN) has a vacancy for a full-time position as Administrative Coordinator to work in a new project team to carry out the administrative functions in the cross-faculty project Effective utilization of commercially available immersive technology for learning,...
The University of South-Eastern Norway (USN) has four (4) vacancies for 100% positions as PhD Research Fellows in the the cross-faculty project Effective utilization of commercially available immersive technology for learning, training and behavior from 01.04.2020. The project is funded through...