Refine Your Search
- Technical University of Denmark
- University of Copenhagen
- Aalborg University
- Aarhus University (AU)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Southern Denmark
- Copenhagen Business School , CBS
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- University of Aarhus ;
- Copenhagen Business School
- Technical University of Denmark ;
- Aarhus University
- University of Copenhagen ;
- University of Southern Denmark ;
- Technical University Of Denmark
- DTU Fotonik
- Department of Mathematics
- European Magnetism Association EMA
- H. Lundbeck A/S
- The State Serum Institute (SSI)
- Aalborg University ;
- Aalborg University, the Faculty of Engineering and Science
- Aarhus University, Institute of Business and Technology ;
- Bang & Olufsen A/S
- Charles University in Prague ;
- Chr. Hansen A/S
- Cryptera AS
- DTU Space, the National Space Institute
- Danish Cancer Society
- Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS)
- Graduate School of Arts, Aarhus University
- IT University of Copenhagen
- ITN-PEST-BIN consortium or 11 different institutions
- Institute of Biological Psychiatry, Mental Health Center Sankt Hans, Capital Region of Denmark Mental Health Services
- Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Roskilde University
- Roskilde University ;
- Steno Diabetes Center Copenhagen
- University of Aarhus
- 38 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Materials Science
- Social Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Arts and Literature
- Sports and Recreation
- Earth Sciences
- 15 more »
- « less
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, The Department of the Built Environment at Aalborg University’s campus in Copenhagen, a full-time Professorship in Sustainability of Buildings is open for appointment from May 1st, 2020 or soon hereafter. Job description The sustainability research at...
Energy Systems Analysis, Modelling and Regulation The Sustainability Division at DTU Management offers a Ph.D. funding in Energy Economics and Systems Analysis with a focus on regulatory frameworks and modelling for the flexible integration of data centres to electricity and district heating...
Apply no later than 1 February 2021 Apply for the job at DTU Space by completing the following form. Apply online A three-year PhD study in physical geodesy related to the development of precise geoid models from surface, airborne and satellite gravimetry, as well as GNSS, levelling terrain...
The Department of Technology and Innovation (ITI), The University of Southern Denmark (SDU) in Odense invites applications for a vacant position as a part-time Teaching Assistant for supervision. We are looking for a supervisor in the area of Product Development and Design Engineering. If you...
PhD fellowships in experimental quantum simulation, Niels Bohr Institute, Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen We seek outstanding candidates for two PhD positions to work on experimental condensed matter quantum-simulation platforms at the Center for Quantum Devices, Niels Bohr...
DEPARTMENT OF PHARMACY FACULTY OF HEALTH AND MEDICAL SCIENCES UNIVERSITY OF COPENHAGEN The Department of Pharmacy, under the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, invites applications for a postdoc position, for a period of two years, starting from 1 April 2021. The...
A part-time position as Data Coordinatorat the Natural History Museum of Denmark (NHMD) is available from 1 March 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter. The position is 32 hours per week. About the job Collections are the cornerstone of any proper natural history museum, and the public exhibits...
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering several PhD scholarships in Chemistry commencing 1 May 2021 or at a mutually agreed date. Description of the scientific environment The positions are available in the Physical Chemistry or Nano Chemistry...
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen The Department of Biomedical Sciences, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen seeks to appoint a assistant professor to commence 1 july 2021, or as soon as possible thereafter. The Department of Biomedical...
The Quantum Optomechanics group at the Niels Bohr Institute seeks support for the development of nanomechanical quantum sensors. The postdoc will develop and implement new concepts for force sensors and transducers, drawing on techniques such as dissipation dilution, phononic engineering,...