Refine Your Search
- Technical University of Denmark
- University of Copenhagen
- Aalborg University
- University of Southern Denmark
- Roskilde University
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- Copenhagen Business School , CBS
- Copenhagen Business School
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Graduate School of Health and Medical Sciences at University of Copenhagen
- Aarhus University (AU)
- Doctoral School of Engineering and Science at Aalborg University
- Technical University Of Denmark
- Aarhus University
- The Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Centre
- Aalborg University, the Technical Faculty of IT and Design and the Faculty of Medicine
- Copenhagen Business School - CBS
- DTU Department of Informatics and Mathematical Modeling
- Department of Computer Science
- Doctoral School at the The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, Schools of Architecture, Design and Conservation
- PhD School at the Faculty of SCIENCE at University of Copenhagen
- The PhD School at the Faculty of Engineering at University of Southern Denmark
- University of Southern Denmark and University Hospital of Southern Jutland, Aaabenraa
- 13 more »
- « less
- Medical Sciences
- Computer Science
- Materials Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Sports and Recreation
- Arts and Literature
- Earth Sciences
- 14 more »
- « less
DTU Space advertises a fully funded 3-year PhD position (expected to start on 1 November 2019 or as soon as possible) to analyze and develop methodologies for real-time kinematic GNSS positioning. DTU Space is the leading institution of public space activities in Denmark. The mission of the...
Applications are invited for a PostDoc position (three years) at the Department of Psychology, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark. The PostDoc will collaborate with Robert Böhm, Professor in Applied Social Psychology and Behavioural Science (from October 2019) at the...
Project description Quantum optics is going to play a large role in future computing, sensing, and secure communication. However, many demonstrations are laboratory-based, limiting the real-world applications and impact. Our objective is to realize a generic photonic integration platform...
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen We are offering a PhD fellowship in “The role of the hepatic stellate cells in non-alcoholic steatohepatitis and fibrosis” commencing October 1st 2019, or as soon as possible hereafter. The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences...
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Chemistry and Bioscience a PhD Stipend is available within the PhD programme of Biotechnology, Chemistry and Environmental Engineering. The stipend is open for appointment from 1 September 2019 or soon hereafter. Job description The...
The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Stem Cell Biology (DanStem) is an international research center at the Faculty of Health & Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen. Research at DanStem addresses fundamental questions in stem cell and developmental biology as well as focuses on the...
A 3-year PhD scholarship in supramolecular and bioorganic chemistry is available starting from September 1 2019. The project will be supervised by Associate Professor Sophie Beeren and is funded by DTU Kemi. The successful candidate will join a young and ambitious, international research team,...
Applications are invited for a PhD fellowship (three years) at the Department of Psychology, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark. The PhD student will be part of an international research group investigating structural and psychological determinants as well as...
Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in Data Management Systems commencing 1 January 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter. Description of the scientific environment The DMS group conducts computer systems research in areas...
Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences (SUND) University of Copenhagen Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology is offering a three-year PhD fellowship in Medicinal Chemistry/Radiochemistry. The PhD fellowship is financed by the Danish...