Refine Your Search
- ETH Zurich
- University of Zurich
- CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
- Paul Scherrer Institut Villigen
- Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research WSL
- Huawei Research Zurich
- Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva ;
- Ecole polytechnique federale de Lausanne - EPFL ;
- University of Bern
- University of Fribourg
- University of Lausanne
- Idiap Research Institute
- ETH Zürich, Functional Inorganic Materials Group
- FGen GmbH
- Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research
- Institute for Research in Biomedicine (Bellinzona)
- International AIDS Society (IAS)
- Office for Faculty Affairs
- Scuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana (SUPSI)
- University of Fribourg- Chair of Pharmacology
- University of Lausanne ;
- Adolphe Merkle Institute
- Adolphe Merkle Institute/NCCR Bio-Inspired Materials
- Berner Fachhochschule
- Chair of Analysis and Mathematical Physics
- EAWAG & enviPath UG & Co.KG
- ETH AI Center
- Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne
- European Magnetism Association EMA
- IBM Research Zurich
- Purdue University
- Research Institute of Organic Agriculture
- TOELT GmbH
- Universitat Bern ;
- University Children's Hospital Zürich
- University Geneva
- University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland
- University of Applied Sciences and Arts Western Switzerland (HES-SO)
- University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland - SUPSI
- University of Geneva
- University of St. Gallen ;
- University of St.Gallen
- University of Washington
- WSL Institute for Snow and Avalanche Research SLF
- swisspeace ;
- 44 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Materials Science
- Medical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Arts and Literature
- Earth Sciences
- Sports and Recreation
- 15 more »
- « less
The Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) is one of the most dynamic university campuses in Europe and ranks among the top 20 universities worldwide. The EPFL employs 6,000 people supporting the three main missions of the institutions: education, research and innovation. The EPFL...
Balgrist University Hospital Professorship in Chiropractic Medicine 100 % The Faculty of Medicine of the University of Zurich invites applications for the following academic position Professorship in Chiropractic Medicine This full professorship is responsible for the master course in...
The Opportunity Hult Innovation Lab has an opportunity for a Product Intern to join the growing innovations and product team in March 2021. At this time the work will be done remotely (Central European Time Zone), with a preference for Lucerne or London as location in future. As a Product Intern...
The Opportunity We are looking for a Digital Outreach Coordinator to join our fast-moving and ambitious European team based in Lucerne. You will be responsible for researching, identifying and contacting the best profiles via online platforms. While having an entry-level role, you will be the...
The Paul Scherrer Institute PSI is the largest research institute for natural and engineering sciences within Switzerland. We perform cutting-edge research in the fields of matter and materials, energy and environment and human health. By performing fundamental and applied research, we work on...
Clinic for Nephrology Chair of Nephrology 100 % The Faculty of Medicine of the University of Zurich invites applications for the following academic position (start on August 1, 2022). Chair of Nephrology As director of the clinic of Nephrology, we expect you to raise the profile of the clinic...
In der aktuellen Covid-19 Situation laufen die Rekrutierungen weiter. Es kann dabei allerdings zu Verzögerungen kommen. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis. 100%, Basel, fixed-term The Bioprocess Laboratory (BPL, Prof. Panke) is an international (currently 11 different nationalities) and...
In der aktuellen Covid-19 Situation laufen die Rekrutierungen weiter. Es kann dabei allerdings zu Verzögerungen kommen. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis. 100%, Zurich, fixed-term The ETH Zurich Neurotechnology group (Prof. Mehmet Fatih Yanik) at the Institute of Neuroinformatics is looking for an...
Institute of Biomedical Ethics and History of Medicine and the Center for Medical Humanities Postdoctoral Fellow 60-80 % The History of Medicine Group within the Institute of Biomedical Ethics and History of Medicine and the Center for Medical Humanities at the University of Zurich, led by...
Description: OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME The mainstreaming of Gender, together with Equity and Human, in the work of WHO offers WHO Programmes at all levels of the Organization: A coherent and powerful assembly of these core organizational values and approaches, and alignment of WHO’s work with...