Refine Your Search
- ETH Zurich
- University of Zurich
- CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
- University of Basel
- ETH Zürich
- Paul Scherrer Institut Villigen
- University of Fribourg
- Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research WSL
- Huawei Research Zurich
- University of Bern
- University of Lausanne
- Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva ;
- Idiap Research Institute
- Institute for Management Development (IMD)
- Berner Fachhochschule
- ETH Zürich, Functional Inorganic Materials Group
- Ecole polytechnique federale de Lausanne - EPFL ;
- Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research
- Institute for Research in Biomedicine (Bellinzona)
- Keller Lab-University of Zurich
- Scuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana (SUPSI)
- TOELT GmbH
- University Geneva
- University of Lausanne ;
- ARTIDIS AG
- Adolphe Merkle Institute
- Adolphe Merkle Institute/NCCR Bio-Inspired Materials
- Chair of Analysis and Mathematical Physics
- EPFL FSB
- Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne
- Ente Ospedaliero Cantonale
- FGen GmbH
- ID Quantique SA
- Research Institute of Organic Agriculture
- Roche Glycart AG, Roche Innovation Center Zurich
- Swiss Ornithological Institute
- Syngenta Crop Protection AG
- Univeristy of Zurich
- Universitat Bern ;
- University Children's Hospital Zürich
- University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland
- University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland - SUPSI
- University of Geneva
- University of St. Gallen ;
- Universität Basel
- WSL Institute for Snow and Avalanche Research SLF
- swisspeace ;
- 47 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Materials Science
- Medical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Arts and Literature
- Earth Sciences
- Sports and Recreation
- 15 more »
- « less
The successful applicant will use genetic, molecular and bioinformatic approaches to identify the host genes involved in host determination of the mildew pathogen that has recently adapted to the Triticale host. The work builds on earlier findings of hybridization as the cause of adaptation of...
Your tasks: You will work on applied research projects funded by InnoSuisse as well as on basic science projects on the nucleation, growth, and characterization of thin ALD/PVD nanolaminate materials. You will exploit our growth facilities with in-situ monitoring to synthesize novel materials...
Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Prevention Institute 2 PhD Positions in Work & Health 60 % The Division of Public and Organizational Health / Center of Salutogenesis at the Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Prevention Institute focuses on positive health development in a rapidly changing context of...
The context A global corporate client and IMD have agreed to start a one‐year partnership to shape and (re)define the conversation of inclusion. This includes defining inclusive leadership, and leading the conversation pertaining to inclusion within the organization. We aim to define the next...
Empa - the place where innovation starts Empa is the research institute for materials science and technology of the ETH Domain and conducts cutting-edge research for the benefit of industry and the well-being of society. The Coating Technologies Group in Empa's Laboratory for Surface Science &...
Your position The Digital Humanities Technical Assistant will work closely together with the team of historians and archaeologists and construct and update the project's website on the homepage of the University of Basel. She/he will also devise the online platform for the collection,...
The Department of Ancient Civilizations invites applications for a position as PhD student in Ancient History / Documentary Papyrology, tenable for four years from August 1, 2021, as part of the SNSF-funded research project 'Urban Biographies of the Roman and Late Antique Worlds: Antinoopolis...
Senior Researcher (Post-Doc) 80-100% At the Department of Psychology of the University of Basel, a position as Senior Researcher (Post-Doc) is to be filled by July 1st, 2021 (or by arrangement) within the Division of Developmental and Personality Psychology. The position is limited to four...
This Singapore-based role is within the ‘Agropolitan Territories’ research module of the Future Cities Laboratory (FCL). The role will focus on planning, designing and coordinating prototype construction (as a 1:1 exhibition) of a 16-hectare demonstration agropolitan town for a specified site in...