Refine Your Search
- ETH Zurich
- University of Zurich
- University of Basel
- CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
- Paul Scherrer Institut Villigen
- École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne, EPFL
- Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research WSL
- University of Bern
- Appen Butler Hill Inc
- University of Geneva
- Scuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana (SUPSI)
- University of Lausanne
- Adolphe Merkle Institute
- Berner Fachhochschule
- Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
- Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
- Lucerne University of Applied Sciences
- PH Luzern
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL)
- University of Fribourg
- WSL Institute for Snow and Avalanche Research SLF
- Academic Europe
- Ecole polytechnique federale de Lausanne - EPFL ;
- Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne
- Faculty of Science and Medicine, University of Fribourg
- Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva ;
- Institute for Research in Biomedicine (Bellinzona)
- University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland
- University of Geneva ;
- University of Lausanne (UNIL)
- University of Neuchâtel
- Universität Basel
- Université de Neuchâtel
- leadXpro AG
- Appen Butler Hill Inc.
- Bern Business School
- EMPA - Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology
- EPFL FSB
- Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne - EPFL
- FRANKLIN UNIVERSITY SWITZERLAND
- Faculté de biologie et de médecine de Lausanne
- Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research
- Geneva Graduate Institute
- HES-SO Geneva
- HES-SO Valais-Wallis
- Huawei Research Center Zurich
- IBM Research Europe - Zurich
- Lucerne School of Information Technology
- PSI, Paul Scherrer Institute
- Pactera EDGE
- Paul Scherrer Institut
- Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology (EAWAG)
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne, EPFL
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH Zurich)
- The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies
- UNIL - Faculté des SSP
- UNIL Faculté des Géosciences
- University Children's Hospital Zurich
- University of Fribourg - Chair of Pharmacology
- University of Geneva, University of Zurich, and ETH-Zurich
- University of Neuchatel
- University of Zürich
- Università della Svizzera italiana (USI)
- Université de Fribourg
- Wenzhou University
- swisspeace ;
- École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
- 63 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Materials Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Earth Sciences
- Arts and Literature
- Social Sciences
- 14 more »
- « less
100%, Zurich, fixed-term The Professorship for the History of the Modern World invites applicants to apply for a six-month position as a research assistant, starting 1 April 2023. Project background SYNOPSIS OF THE RESEARCH PROJECT: Shaping future generations: Playgrounds and outdoor games in...
Non-tenure-track/postdoctoral Zürich, Switzerland Apply by Jan 15, 2023 Job University of Zurich Institute of Mathematics Winterthurerstr. 190 8057 Zürich Switzerland Sorry, we have no imagery here. Sorry, we have no imagery here. To navigate, press the arrow keys. ← Move left → Move right ↑...
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL) | Switzerland | about 2 hours ago
The School of Life Sciences at EPFL invites applications for a faculty position in Metabolism. The appointment will be at the tenure track assistant professor level. We particularly seek candidates who develop novel integrative technologies or implement quantitative, omic, or data-centric...
20%-30%, Zurich, fixed-term City growth is something that happens in high-rise as much as horizontally. Measuring the housing stock in block-wise or building-wise detail is one way of mapping out city growth by metrics that go far beyond macro descriptions such as city-wide population growth or...
100%, Zurich, fixed-term The newly formed Climate Dynamics group led by Prof. Robert Jnglin Wills seeks 1 postdoc to investigate future changes in the large-scale circulation of the atmosphere, the role of ocean-atmosphere coupling in climate variability and change, and/or the influence of the...
100%, Zurich, fixed-term The newly formed Climate Dynamics group at ETH Zurich, led by Prof. Robert Jnglin Wills, seeks 2 PhD students to investigate future changes in the large-scale circulation of the atmosphere, the role of ocean-atmosphere coupling in climate variability and change, and/or...
This project is part of our joint efforts with NCCR MARVEL (https://nccr-marvel.ch/people/projects/novel-materials) in the computational design of new advanced materials for laser 3D printing applications. At the same time in LAMP, we apply extensive expertise in process design, monitoring, and...
EPFL, the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, is one of the most dynamic university campuses in Europe and ranks among the top 20 universities worldwide. The EPFL employs more than 6,000 people supporting the three main missions of the institutions: education, research and...
In our Laboratory for Advanced Materials Processing (LAMP), we are currently looking for a This project is part of our joint efforts with NCCR MARVEL in the computational design of new advanced materials for laser 3D printing applications. At the same time in LAMP, we apply extensive expertise...
Postdoctoral research position, functional dependency mapping in very high risk acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) High resistant acute lymphoblastic leukemia can be classified in distinct molecular subtypes, often driven by oncogenic events that control transcriptional and epigenetic regulation...