The Work Study position in Student Accounts is responsible for performing data entry, processing daily student financial activity and maintaining account accuracy.
Job Title: Work Study, Student Accounts
Department: Student Accounts
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday 8-5; 19.5 hours per week; flexibility with the days of the week.
Candidate Type: Federal Work Study
Overall GPA Requirements: 2.00 for undergraduate and 3.00 for graduate
- High school diploma required.
- Must possess mathematical aptitude and ability to analyze accounts.
- Must possess strong attention to detail, good organizational skills with the ability to ensure accurate work.
- Strong customer service skills
- Maturity of judgment under pressure and the ability to identify and resolve problems without delay.
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently, but as part of team concept.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Microsoft XP and Office software programs, with intermediate skills in Excel and database systems required.
- Protect and maintain confidentiality of student records and personally identifiable information, in accordance with Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Regularly sits; may stand, walk. See, hear, speak and use of hands.
Work Environment: Normal office environment, frequent use of phone and PC.
Salary: $9 per hour
Bellevue University prepares (1) an Annual Security Report to comply with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act; (2) a Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program (DAAPP) Disclosure to comply with the Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act; and (3) and Consumer Information to comply with the Higher Education Opportunity Act. In addition to this, Bellevue University is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
All prospective employees may obtain a copy by clicking the preceding links or by requesting copies from the Dean of Students office by calling 402-557-7028 or emailing a request to [email protected] .
Student Worker Cashier Unmc Bookstore, University of Nebraska Medical Center, United States, 2 days ago
Requisition Details GENERAL REQUISITION INFORMATION Location Omaha, NE Requisition Number: Staff_9578 Department Bookstore & Parking Services 50006475 Business Unit Reg-Temp Part-Time Regular Wor...
Speech Therapist, Lend Clinical Fellowship, University of Nebraska Medical Center, United States, 2 days ago
Requisition Details GENERAL REQUISITION INFORMATION Location Omaha, NE Requisition Number: Staff_9594 Department MMI Speech Pathology 50000699 Business Unit Munroe-Meyer Institute Reg-Temp Full-Ti...
Speech Therapist, Clinical Fellowship, University of Nebraska Medical Center, United States, 2 days ago
Requisition Details GENERAL REQUISITION INFORMATION Location Omaha, NE Requisition Number: Staff_9576 Department MMI Speech Pathology 50000699 Business Unit Munroe-Meyer Institute Reg-Temp Full-Ti...