Doctorate (Dr. med. vet.) position
We are seeking a veterinarian to undertake a postgraduate research project on the pathogenesis of feline hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. The project will focus on molecular and morphometric studies.
- Practical work for the dissertation project
- Contribution to the Institute's post mortem diagnostic service (pathology internship)
- EU-recognised veterinary degree
- Interest in experimental and digital pathology and in laboratory work
- Interest in pathology and in postgraduate training in this discipline
- Very good English and German skills (spoken and written)
What we offer
- Dissertation (Dr.med.vet.), experience in advanced light and electron microscopy including morphometry and involvement in the work of the Laboratory for Animal Model Pathology (LAMP), combined with training in pathology (internship)
- Option for a subsequent residency towards the certifying examination of the European College of Veterinary Pathologists
- Salary according to the guidelines of the SNF
Place of work
Institute of Veterinary Pathology
Start of employment
The position is available from 1st October 2021, initially for 12 months.
Please submit your written application with your CV and letter of motivation by 12.09.2021.
UZH on social media
Ph D Position In Computational Toxicology (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 1 hour ago
A better future for everyone. This ambition motivates our scientists in executing their leading research and inspiring teaching. At Utrecht University , the various disciplines collaborate intensi...
Ph D Scholarship Within Veterinary Epidemiology, Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU), Norway, 25 days ago
About the position The Department of Production Animal Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine at the Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU) has a vacant PhD position related to th...
Ph D Candidate In Network Analysis Of Animal Movement Data And Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Veterinärmedizinische Universität Wien (University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna), Austria, 14 days ago
We are looking for an excellent young scientist with a master’s degree or equivalent in statistics, physics, data science, biology, veterinary science, or related fields to join the Unit of Veteri...
Ph D Position Nioo Knaw Wageningen, Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW), Netherlands, 7 days ago
The Department of Animal Ecology offers a PhD position 'the influence of artificial light at night on bat-insect interactions across urban gradients'. Artificial illumination at night is increasin...
Ph D Position In Computational Toxicology (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 8 hours ago
PhD Position in Computational Toxicology (1.0 FTE) Job description The Veterinary and Comparative Pharmacology Group of the Institute of Risk Assessment Sciences at Utrecht University is looking f...
Ph D Pon (# Of Pos: 12), UNIVERSITA' DEGLI STUDI DI TERAMO, Italy, 12 days ago
Call for PhD Applications PhD course PON (DM 1061/2021): Cellular and Molecular Biotechnologies Food Science History of Europe from the Middle Ages to Contemporary International Perspectives in Co...