Refine Your Search
- Ghent University Global Campus
- Springer Nature
- RECETOX, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University
- UNIVERSITA' DI PAVIA
- HANYANG UNIVERSITY
- KU Leuven
- Recetox, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University
- University of Maribor/Univerza v Mariboru
- CEITEC, Masaryk University
- Center for Relativistic Laser Science, IBS
- Cluster of Excellence on Plant Sciences (CEPLAS), HHU
- ENLIGHTEM Project
- Hanyang University
- IBS Center for Genomic Integrity
- IFP Energies nouvelles (former Institut Français du Pétrole – IFP)
- IMT Atlantique
- Institute of Computer Science of the Czech Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Hydrobiology, Biology Centre of the Czech Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Plant Molecular Biology, Biology Centre of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
- Istituto Nazionale di Oceanografia e di Geofisica Sperimentale - OGS
- MINTS Project
- PROTON: 10 European Universities / 2 Companies
- ULB (Université LIbre de Bruxelles)
- Universitaet zu Luebeck
- University of Primorska
- University of Stuttgart
- University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Università degli Studi di Trento
- Université de Liège (ULg)
- 21 more »
- « less
*Job Title: Associate or Senior Editor (vascular biology and disease)* *Organisation: Nature Communications* *Location: London, New York or Berlin* Nature Research is the world’s leader in publishing high-quality research from across the natural sciences. Its journals include Nature, the...
*Job Title: Associate or Senior Editor (Energy materials)* *Organisation: Nature Communications* *Location: London, Shanghai, New York, or Berlin* Nature Research is the world’s leader in publishing high-quality research from across the natural sciences. Its journals include Nature, the Nature...
Applications are invited from candidates of excellence wishing to pursue a PhD degree in the field of cancer cell biology. Students will receive training within the pan-European academic/private sector research training network SECRET, specifically focused on breast and colorectal cancer...
Ten European doctoral positions in architectural history available The European Training Network PALAMUSTO. Research and Training for the Palace Museum for Tomorrow offers ten funded doctoral positions to graduates in architecture, architectural history, art history, history or heritage studies,...
Department: Department of Data Science School: School of Intelligence University: Hanyang University, Seoul, South Korea Contract Type: On-going (subject to the tenure-promotion by the university guidelines) Job Type: Research & Teaching Salary scheme: Assistant (up to 100,000USD), Associate (up...
Department: Department of Data Science School: School of Intelligence University: Hanyang University, Seoul, South Korea Contract Type: On-going (subject to the tenure-promotion by the university guidelines) Job Type: Research & Teaching Salary: 200,000USD plus extra incentive (Depending on the...
The successful candidates will receive an attractive salary in accordance with the MSCA regulations for Early Stage Researchers. The exact (net) salary will be confirmed upon appointment and is dependent on local tax regulations and on the country correction factor (to allow for the difference...
Context As part of a collaborative FET-Open H2020 project between different universities and a SME, there exist open PhD and Post-Doc positions is the context of • Experimental characterisation of SLS printed structures; • Models development of SLS process and constitutive behaviours; •...
*Job Title: Manuscript Editors, BMC Series (12-month contract)* *Organisation: BMC/Springer Nature* *Location: London, New York or Shanghai* *Closing Date: 19th August 2019* Are you a PhD-qualified candidate looking for your first editorial position? The BMC Series is looking for Manuscript...
Center for Relativistic Laser Science (CoReLS) of Institute for Basic Science(IBS) in Korea invites applicants with extraordinary talents for three research fellow position. CoReLS was established to investigate novel physical pheonomena in strong field physics with its PW lasers. CoReLS...