Refine Your Search
- Università degli Studi di Trento
- Ecole Centrale de Lyon
- Fundacion IMDEA Energia
- ELIT Network at the Unviersity of Verona
- Ghent University Global Campus
- KU Leuven
- KUMOH NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Leiden University Medical Centre
- Medical University of Innsbruck
- Medical University of Vienna (MUW)
- Sorbonne Université
- Technische Universität Darmstadt
- TraDE-OPT: H2020 MSCA-ITN-ETN Project
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)- BarcelonaTECH
- University College Dublin
- University Hospital Regensburg
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (BOKU)
- University of Stuttgart
- University of Tartu (UT)
- Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien)
- 14 more »
- « less
Wireless and Emerging Network System (WENS) Laboratory in Kumoh National Institute of Technology is offering graduate scholarship. Applicants must have a strong background on 1. Beyond 5G/6G wireless communications including signal processing, massive MIMO, Non- Orthogonal Multiple Access, Index...
h3. *Join Us for project NeuroTrans:NEUROtransmitter TRANSporters: From single molecules to human pathologies* The European Training Network (ETN) NeuroTrans (NEUROtransmitter TRANSporters: From single molecules to human pathologies) announces 15 PhD candidate *positions for Early-Stage...
“EUROVA” Innovative Training Network Early Stage Researcher positions available: 4 PhD projects are available in the EUROVA Consortium Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for full-time fixed term positions as an Early Stage Researchers within the EUROVA training...
We are happy to announce the availability of 3 Early Stage Researcher (ESR) positions of EU Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) funded by the HeatNMof H2020 project, an EU Innovative Training Network of MSCA. About HeatNMof HeatNMof aims to develop smart multifunctional drug nanocarriers based...
TU Wien, TU Graz, and JKU Linz are seeking highly qualified candidates for the joint doctoral program on Logical Methods in Computer Science (LogiCS). We are recruiting up to 12 doctoral candidates for a starting period of 3 years, with a negotiable starting date. The PhD program focuses on...
Join Us at project NeuroTrans: NEUROtransmitter TRANSporters: From single molecules to human pathologies The European Training Network (ETN) NeuroTrans (NEUROtransmitter TRANSporters: From single molecules to human pathologies) announces 15 PhD candidate positions for Early-Stage Researchers...
Initial deadline is extended for ESR4, ESR5, ESR6, ESR9, ESR10, ESR13, ESR14 and ESR15 to 29th May 2020 About ENTRAIN VISION Blindness is the most feared handicap leading to the greatest exclusion from society by reducing patient autonomy and mobility. Clinical trials have demonstrated the...
General information The “ArtMoMa ” project is funded by the MARIE SKŁODOWSKA CURIE Innovative Training Network of the Horizon 2020 Programme of the European Commission. This 4-year project aims to reach new heights in the emerging field of artificial molecular machines and to train a new...
Applications for admission to the Doctoral Programme are accepted from candidates, regardless of gender, age, religion or nationality, who hold an Italian Laurea specialistica o magistrale degree issued in accordance with the regulations in force prior to Ministerial Decree no. 509 of 3 November...
• ESR must – at the date of recruitment – have obtained the MSc degree entitling him to start a PhD Program • ESR must – at the date of recruitment – be within the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience ) of his research career and not have a doctoral degree • Mobility...