- Based in UniSA Online at the City West campus
- Full-time, fixed term contract until 31 December 2023
- Salary range: $88,634 - $99,510 per annum (plus superannuation)
About the Role
We are seeking a Team Leader with experience leading a service delivery team to join our dynamic team in UniSA Online as we strive to support our students to create exciting futures through online learning.
With a direct reporting line to the Deputy Director: UniSA Online, the Team Leader: Student Support will be required to continuously identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives whilst providing support and delivering on initiatives which enables student retention, engagement, success, and satisfaction.
About UniSA Online
UniSA Online was established as a key project as part of the University’s Digital Learning Strategy which offers fully online degrees purposely designed for study on demand, 24/7 student support, and access to state of the art teaching and learning resources through an interactive online platform.
The next phase for UniSA Online is to continue to grow the number of students we support, and look to opportunities in online postgraduate programs, short courses and overseas over the coming years.
- Lead and supervise a team of Student Advisers to ensure key operational and strategic targets are met
- Act as the key resolution point for complex enquiries and student complaints
- Identify opportunities and implement initiatives to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of UniSA Online’s high quality support
- Compile and analyse reports pertaining to student support engagement and retention activity
- Design, implement, manage, review and report on the performance of proactive support campaigns
Essential Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline or demonstrated equivalent skills, knowledge and experience
- Team leadership experience in a service delivery environment e.g. customer contact centre
- Experience in the direct supervision of staff and ability to effectively develop and motivate a high performing team
- Experience identifying and implementing continuous improvement initiatives
- Experience in working with CRM systems and databases, and the analysis of data to inform activity
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Competitive salary negotiated under the Enterprise bargaining agreement
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
- Various on-site services available at our campuses which may include on-site gym membership
- A variety of leave arrangements
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA . Applicants are required to upload a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) and resume only.
Please address your cover letter to Samantha Matthews, Senior Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at email@example.com using job reference number 2918.
Applications close: 11.30pm Tuesday 13 April 2021
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
Pursuant to the Child Safety (Prohibited Persons) Act 2016 (the Act) and the Child Safety (Prohibited Persons) Regulations 2019 (the Regulations), this position has been deemed prescribed. This role will require the successful candidate to hold a current Working with Children Check.
CLICK HERE to access a copy of the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Senior Ids Platforms Lead Student & Financial Management, Flinders University, Australia, 9 days ago
About Flinders Our bold vision, captured in our Strategic Plan: making a Difference: The 2025 Agenda, is to be internationally recognised as a world leader in research, an innovator in contemporar...
Grant Funded Researcher (A), University of Adelaide, Australia, 18 days ago
Job no:505408 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences, Level A Level A ($89,610 - $96,007 per annum) plus and an employ...
Arc Grant Funded Researcher A, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 10 hours ago
Job no:505495 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences, Level A Level A ($89,610 - $96,007) per annum per annum plus an ...