UCSF Fresno / Graduate Medical Education
The Graduate Medical Education (GME) Analyst applies knowledge about curriculum, requirements and educational activities to coordinate professional health education programs. Coordinates and maintains program operations, which may include teaching and learning activities, program curriculum, learner scheduling, maintaining databases, tracking learner compliance, and program accreditation.
The GME Analyst reports to the Director of GME. This position supports the operations of the GME office in key project management and administrative functions to ensure institutional compliance with the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) common, institutional and program specific requirements. Coordinates complex aspects of the GME program including accreditation maintenance, housestaff appointments to UCSF Fresno programs, maintains housestaff training records, general oversight of housestaff training activities, ensuring housestaff comply with licensure regulations, monitor and track recruitment activities and management of all Fresno housestaff in the MedHub residency data system.
The GME Analyst acts as liaison between UCSF Fresno Office of GME and various agencies including but not limited to the GME office at UCSF; Medical Board of California; local partnering facilities; MedHub; National Resident Matching Program; and ACGME.
Please Note: This position is located in Fresno, CA.
UCSF FRESNO / GRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION
UCSF Fresno is a regional campus of UCSF located in the Central San Joaquin Valley and is administered by the Office of the Associate Dean in Fresno. The Office of Graduate Medical Education (GME) is responsible for coordinating activities of the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) and non-ACGME residency/fellowship programs with over 300 medical/dental residents and fellows.
The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) is a leading university dedicated to promoting health worldwide through advanced biomedical research, graduate-level education in the life sciences and health professions, and excellence in patient care. It is the only campus in the 10-campus UC system dedicated exclusively to the health sciences.
• Bachelor's degree in related area and three plus years of experience in administrative analysis or operations research, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Thorough knowledge of relevant policies and regulatory requirements. Solid knowledge of health professions education program requirements. Thorough knowledge of health professions education industry
• Thorough knowledge of administrative analysis and operations research. Demonstrated ability to develop and implement processes and systems
• Thorough knowledge of educational software and platforms. Demonstrated ability to analyze and seek solutions to enhance the user experience
• Demonstrated experience and documented excellence in oral and written communications skills; includes active listening and critical thinking
• Strong interpersonal skills. Actively cooperates and supports the work of others. Ability to work productively with anyone regardless of background. Empathetic and aware of impact on others. Strong problem-solving skills to assist learners and resolve issues
• Excellent organizational skills, analytical, and demonstrated attention to detail. Ability to complete work and meet established deadlines in an accurate and timely manner, and to manage short and competing deadlines
• Master’s degree in related area
• Thorough knowledge of the administrative and operational implications in a program
• Thorough knowledge of data management, documentation methods used in investigating and presenting findings about the program. Skills include statistical analysis of data across databases and systems
Job Code and Payroll Title
4389 Health Professional Education Specialist III
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of California San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Academic Office Coordinator (Administrative Analyst/Specialist, Non Exempt) Physical Therapy, The California State University, United States, 9 days ago
Campus: San Francisco Job ID: 501528 Job Title: Appointment Type: Probationary Time Base: Full-Time Date Posted: July 19, 2021 Closing Date: July 18, 2022 Benefits Link: CSUEU (Unit 2, 5, 7, 9) Li...
Build Evaluation Researcher (Research Technician Iii) Office Of Research & Sponsored Programs/Sf Build (Building Infrastructur, The California State University, United States, 23 days ago
Campus: San Francisco Job ID: 501518 Job Title: Appointment Type: Temporary Time Base: Full-Time Date Posted: July 2, 2021 Closing Date: July 2, 2022 Benefits Link: CSUEU (Unit 2, 5, 7, 9) Link to...
Mental Health Education Coordinator (Health Educator) Health Promotion & Wellness, The California State University, United States, 21 days ago
Campus: San Francisco Job ID: 501798 Job Title: Appointment Type: Probationary Time Base: Full-Time Date Posted: July 7, 2021 Closing Date: July 6, 2022 Benefits Link: CSUEU (Unit 2, 5, 7, 9) Link...
Director Of Assessment, University of San Francisco, United States, about 3 hours ago
Job Title: Director of Assessment Job Summary: The Director of Assessment will lead the assessment efforts for the College of the Arts and Sciences and manage its program review process. Reporting...
Cc Graduate Coordinator, University of San Francisco, United States, about 9 hours ago
Job Title: CC Graduate Coordinator Job Summary: Pre-SELECTED. Not open for new applications. The Cultural Centers at the University of San Francisco is a department within the Division of Student ...
Jumpstart Support Coach (Administrative Analyst/Specialist Exempt I) Office Of Research & Sponsored Programs/Marian Wright Ed, The California State University, United States, 8 days ago
Campus: San Francisco Job ID: 501608 Job Title: Appointment Type: Temporary Time Base: Full-Time Date Posted: July 20, 2021 Closing Date: July 16, 2022 Benefits Link: CSUEU (Unit 2, 5, 7, 9) Link ...