The Technical Officer supports laboratory operation and laboratory maintenance; ensuring laboratories are in conducive condition to conduct laboratory classes.
- Perform daily housekeeping and maintenance to ensure safety, cleanliness and tidiness of laboratories.
- Provide support to Teaching Faculty and Professional Officers in preparation of materials and set up of experiments for laboratory classes.
- Provide support to Teaching Faculty and Professional Officers in operation, trouble-shooting and maintenance of laboratory equipment. Examples of these equipment include (but not limited to) HVAC, refrigeration system, electrohydraulic, heat exchangers, 3D printers and civil engineering equipment.
- Perform procurement of common laboratory equipment and consumables.
- Track and maintain inventory of laboratory equipment, chemicals and consumables.
- Track and manage laboratory waste.
- Track and maintain laboratory documentation (Equipment Manuals, Risk Assessments, and Material Safety Data Sheets).
- Ensure compliance with Work, Safety and Health Regulations in the laboratories.
- Preferably with at least 2 years of work experience in engineering laboratories. Prior experience in mechanical laboratory will be an added advantage.
- Have a minimum Polytechnic Diploma, or equivalent qualification.
Back to search
Laboratory Manager/ Senior Laboratory Executive, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 20 days ago
Laboratory Manager/ Senior Laboratory Executive - 006HS Description Managing laboratory operations at VIVA-NUS Centre for Translational Research in Acute Leukaemia, Department of Paediatrics, Divi...
Operations Support Officer, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 3 days ago
Operations Support Officer - 006I3 Description Operation support duties: Dispatch of documents (letters/files/documents) within NUS as well as out of campus Collection of biological specimens from...
Solid Waste & Recycling Collection Operator, Texas A&M University, United States, about 15 hours ago
Posting Details Position Information Position Title Solid Waste & Recycling Collection Operator Posting Title Solid Waste & Recycling Collection Operator System Member Institution/Agency TEXAS A&M...
Development Technician 3 Mechanical Engineering, University of Nevada, Reno, United States, about 22 hours ago
Position Information Position Information Job Title Development Technician 3 - Mechanical Engineering Department Mechanical Engineering Department Web Address www.unr.edu/me Full Time Equivalent 1...
Mechanical Engineering Technician, Mechanical Engineering, University of New Orleans, United States, about 13 hours ago
DEPARTMENT Mechanical Engineering POSITION SUMMARY RESPONSIBILITIES To maintain, repair, modify, fabricate by performing highly skilled machining work, and install instrumentation and equipment to...
Lead Research Technician And Safety Coordinator, University of Alberta, Canada, 19 days ago
ENG Civil Engineering Competition No. - S104133749 Posting Date - Aug 28, 2017 Closing Date - Sep 05, 2017 Position Type - Full Time - Grant Funded Salary Range - $62,877 to $8...