- You do research on light-driven materials and conductive polymers
- You work micro-nano fabrication in cleanroom
- You carry out related characterization with AFM/Confocal laser microscope/SEM
- You work on cellular experiments
- You analyze and evaluate scientific data statistically
- Communicate with internal and external as well as national and international project partners
- You record all project notes in time
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in the field of Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or comparable course of study
- Previous knowledge in polymer biomaterials, nanofabrication, neuroengineering
- Previous experience in cellular evaluation is desirable
- Knowledge in bioinformation process with Python, MATLAB, or related software is a plus
- Interest in light-responsive materials, neuroelectronics, neural interface
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with new methods, technologies and environment
- Fluent English in writing and speaking
- Interest in bioelectronics and optical technologies
- High degree of independence, motivation and reliability / independent and analytical working style
- Very reliable and conscientious style of working
- Excellent ability to cooperate and work in a team
- Solid fundament in mathematics and physics
Please feel free to apply for the position even if you do not have all the required skills and knowledge. We may be able to teach you missing skills during your induction.
We work on the very latest issues that impact our society and are offering you the chance to actively help in shaping the change! We support you in your work with:
- An interesting and socially relevant topic for your thesis with future-oriented themes
- Ideal conditions for gaining practical experience alongside your studies
- An interdisciplinary collaboration on projects in an international, committed and collegial team
- Excellent technical equipment and the newest technology
- Qualified support through your scientific colleagues
- The chance to independently prepare and work on your tasks
- Flexible working hours as well as a reasonable remuneration
- The possibility of flexible working location, e.g. home office
We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds, e.g. in terms of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation / identity, and social, ethnic and religious origin. A diverse and inclusive working environment with equal opportunities in which everyone can realize their potential is important to us.
Project Assistant; Coherence Meter Of Small Quantum Systems (Pa2023/2855) , University of Lund, Sweden, 1 day ago
Lund University was founded in 1666 and is repeatedly ranked among the world’s top universities. The University has around 45 000 students and more than 8 000 staff based in Lund, Helsingborg and ...
Dev Ops Engineer/Sysadmin (35), Eli beamlines, Czech, 26 days ago
4 Sep 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company Eli beamlines Department HR Research Field Physics » Other Engineering » Systems engineering Researcher Profile First Stage Researcher (R1) Country ...
Doctoral Student In Physical Chemistry (Msca Cofund Project Prismas) (Pa2023/2760) , University of Lund, Sweden, 1 day ago
PRISMAS - PhD Research and Innovation in Synchrotron Methods and Applications in Sweden – is a new doctoral network training the next generation of 40 leading synchrotron experts and is co-funded ...
Texas Workstudy, Library Public Services Student Worker, University of Houston - Downtown, United States, about 7 hours ago
Texas Workstudy, Library Public Services Student Worker - (STU001658) Public Services Student Worker Department Name:D0025 Library Description Required Attachments: Resume, Cover Letter/Letter of ...
Head Vib Bioimaging Core, VIB, Belgium, 1 day ago
VIB, a leading knowledge center in life sciences and biotechnology, is committed to fostering the growth of Flanders' life sciences cluster. The VIB Technologies program provides access to cutting...
Assistant Professor (Education And Research): Radiation For Diagnostic Imaging, University of Twente, Netherlands, about 4 hours ago
Vacancies Assistant Professor (Education and Research): Radiation for Diagnostic Imaging Key takeaways Radiation is crucial in modern healthcare. Radiation-based imaging techniques, such as x-ray ...