Refine Your Search
- Technical University of Denmark
- Aalborg University
- University of Copenhagen
- University of Southern Denmark
- Copenhagen Business School , CBS
- Copenhagen Business School
- Aarhus University (AU)
- Technical University of Denmark ;
- University of Aarhus ;
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Aarhus University
- University of Copenhagen ;
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Chr. Hansen A/S
- Danish Technical University
- Technical University Of Denmark
- The University of Queensland
- AERO-TRAIN ITN-ETN
- Centre for mRNP Biogenesis and Metabolism
- Charles University in Prague ;
- Danmarks Tekniske Universitet
- IT University of Copenhagen
- London Mathematical Laboratory ;
- RMIT University, LUT University, Aarhus University, University of Cambridge, University of Stuttgart, Sant&#039;Anna School of Advanced Studies, LUISS
- Region Hovedstaden, University Hospital Herlev
- Roskilde University
- Steno Diabetes Center Copenhagen
- University of Southern Denmark ;
- Université Libre de Bruxelles, Universidad Politècnica de Catalunya, Aalborg Universitet, Athena Research and Innovation Centre
- niels bohr institute
- 23 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Materials Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Sports and Recreation
- Arts and Literature
- Earth Sciences
- 14 more »
- « less
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen Position: 4 year Postdoc position Start: 1 September 2021 Application deadline: 21 May 2021, 23.59pm CET The Department of Neuroscience at University of Copenhagen...
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen A 3-year PhD position is available at the Department of Neuroscience, starting July 1st 2021, or soon thereafter. The PhD project will reside in a research group with focus on the molecular mechanisms underlying CSF secretion...
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic researcher for a 2-year position to start August 1st, 2021. The person will be performing optical imaging of intracellular Calcium in cells in the spinal cord. Information on the...
At the Technical Faculty of IT and Design, Department of Architecture, Design, and Media Technology a position as Assistant Professor in Human Machine Interaction is open for appointment from August 1st, 2021 or soon hereafter and for a period of three years. The Department of Architecture,...
At the Technical Faculty of IT and Design, Department of Architecture, Design and Media Technology a position as Research Assistant for research in Virtual Reality applied to realistic architectural visualization is open for appointment from August 1st, 2021 or soon hereafter and for a period of...
In this position, you will be putting action behind the Danish government’s ambitions to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 70% in 2030 and the long-term goal of climate neutrality by 2050. We are looking for g a highly motivated postdoctoral candidate for a 3 years postdoc position within...
DTU Nanolab, National Centre for Nano Fabrication and Characterization at the Technical University of Denmark, seeks a candidate for the following position: Technician for our thin film group. We are seeking a curious and dedicated candidate to join our technical support team in the thin film...
A combined position as Professor or Clinical Professor in Hepatology and as consultant in Medical Gastroenterology and Hepatology is vacant at the Department of Clinical Research, University of Southern Denmark , and at the Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Odense University...
Administrative Project Manager for the European Horizon 2020 Project "REFLOW" The Department of Operations Management at Copenhagen Business School (CBS) invites applications for one fulltime project administrator linked to the European Horizon 2020 project “REFLOW” (constRuctive mEtabolic...
Project Description While the pharmaceutical arena has focused on specific molecular targets to which the drug binds, such as an enzyme or receptor through a well-defined mechanism of action (MOA), this project focuses on targeting the dynamic electrical network of the brain as disease-modifying...