Health Education Professional of
the Year School K-12 Award
Qualification of Candidates
The American Association for Health Education (AAHE) seeks to recognize those who enrich the depth and scope of health-related activities. AAHE is proud to cosponsor the Health Education Professional of the Year School K-12 (HEPYS) Awards.
- Previous recipients of awards may not be nominated to receive the award.
- Deceased persons are not eligible for nomination for the awards.
- Members of the AAHE Awards Committee and the AAHE Board of Directors and their families are not eligible for nomination while they are serving in said roles. Committee members are not allowed to resign from the Committee in order to be considered for an award.
- Candidates must have five years of experience in the category where they are applying.
- A candidate does not have to be a member of AAHE or AAHPERD.
- Nominees must be practitioners.
- Each candidate must demonstrate specific contributions in the following criteria:
- States wishing to make nominations to their respective Districts may use the form located on this website. The completed form is to be sent to VPP Office AAHPERD, 1900 Association Drive, Reston, VA 20191-1599, by October 15th.
- National award winners will be selected by the AAHE Awards Committee prior to the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention. The awards are presented at the AAHE luncheon. No compensation is provided for the recipients to attend the AAHE/AAHPERD national convention.
- Attach only one double–spaced sheet in evidence of each criteria. This write–up should follow the brief biographical section.
- Application Form with Biographical Information
- Contributions to Field Criteria (One double-spaced sheet for each)
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Brief Biographical Sketch (example biography)
Click here to download the awards application form for the Health Education Professional of the Year Schools K-12 Award in interactive format.
Submit all nominations by October 15th to:
VPP Office AAHPERD
1900 Association Drive
Reston, VA 20191-1599
For questions please contact by phone: 703-476-3437, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cpa Australia Cpa Program Scholarship 2018, Australian Scholarships Foundation, Australia, about 6 hours ago
Scholarship Overview The scholarship entitles recipients to an exemption from all CPA Program subject fees. The award covers course fees starting from the date awarded. Guidance for Applicants: Th...
Sydney West Translational Cancer Research Centre Ph D Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia, about 3 hours ago
Funding Body: The University of Sydney Title: Sydney West Translational Cancer Research Centre PhD Scholarship Research Areas: Health Sciences Type Postgraduate Research Description: A unique oppo...
Tuia Kia Tipu Award, Massey University, New Zealand, 2 days ago
Closing date: 24/11/2017 Purpose – This award was developed by the Tuia kia Tipu leadership group on the Manawatū campus to encourage the contribution new students can make to campus vibrancy and ...
Uts Humanitarian Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 10 hours ago
The UTS Humanitarian Scholarship has been established to support undergraduate study for students holding Asylum Seeker Bridging Visas or Temporary Protection Visas (TPV) as a result of their arri...
Uts 30th Anniversary Study Abroad Accommodation Scholarship, University of Technology Sydney, Australia, about 10 hours ago
To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the establishment of the University of Technology Sydney, and to grow the number of study abroad students by promoting UTS as one of the most international, in...
Ph D Research Studentship: Asthma, Steroids And Osteoporosis; Understanding The Relationships And Risks, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom, about 19 hours ago
ReferenceMED1451Closing DateMonday, 15th January 2018DepartmentRespiratory Medicine This studentship aims to use data from several sources including Hospital Episode Statistics and the Clinical Pr...