An organization with a passion for impact and strong RDI partnerships in Luxembourg and Europe that works on responsible and independent research projects;
Sustainable by design, empowering our belief that we play an essential role in paving the way to a green society;
Innovative infrastructures and exceptional labs occupying more than 5,000 square meters, including innovations such as our Viswall, high-scale incubators and top of the range 3D/4D printings that are part of our toolkit for excelling in all we do;
Multicultural and international work environment with more than 45 nationalities represented in our workforce;
Diverse and inclusive work environment empowering our people to fulfil their personal and professional ambitions;
Gender-friendly environment with multiple actions to attract, develop and retain women in science;
32 days paid annual leave, 11 public holidays, flexible working hours, 13-month salary, statutory health insurance and access to lunch vouchers;
Personalized learning program to foster our staff’s soft and technical skills;
An environment encouraging curiosity, innovation and entrepreneurship in all areas.
Your application must include:
- A motivation letter oriented towards the position and detailing your experience;
- A scientific CV with contact details;
- List of publications and / or patents (if applicable);
- Contact details of 2 references.
Application procedure and conditions:
- LIST is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring and retaining diverse personnel. We value all applicants and will consider all competent candidates for employment without regard to national origin, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, religion, age or disability;
- Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the position is filled;
- An assessment committee will review the applications and select candidates based on guidelines that aim to ensure equal opportunities;
- The main criteria for selection will be the correspondence of the existing skills and expertise of the applicant with the requirements mentioned above;
- Please note that by applying you consent to share your application with selection committee members of the ”SusPoCo” project
PhD additional conditions:
• Supervisor: Dr. Frédéric Addiego (firstname.lastname@example.org ), Fiber Composites and Interfaces Group
• Co-supervision: Dr. Stephan Westermann, Functional Polymers Unit; Dr. Mariapaola Staropoli, Responsive Polymeric Materials Group
• Work location: Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST), Hautcharage, Luxembourg
• PhD enrollment: University of Luxembourg, Belval, Luxembourg
Candidates should be available to start by autumn 2022. Please note that University fees are the responsibility of the student.
Ph D Candidate In Computer Science Within Fnr Funded Doctoral Training Unit On Explainable Artificial Intelligence (Xai) In Digital History (D4 H), University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg, about 21 hours ago
The University of Luxembourg is an international research university with a distinctly multilingual and interdisciplinary character. The University was founded in 2003 and counts more than 6,700 s...
Ph D Position: Changes In Physical Environment Related To Changes In Neighbourhood Ses, University Medical Center Utrecht (UMC Utrecht), Netherlands, 19 days ago
PhD position: Changes in physical environment related to changes in neighbourhood SES PhD position: Changes in physical environment related to changes in neighbourhood SES Published Deadline Locat...
Jads: Ph D In Synergies Between Platforms (1,0 Fte), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, about 21 hours ago
Department(s) Mathematics and Computer Science Institutes and others JADS Den Bosch Reference number V32.5956 Job description Jheronimus Academy of Data Science (JADS) Den Bosch, isproud to start ...
Jads: Ph D In Network Perspective On The Content And User Behavior (1,0 Fte), Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands, 2 days ago
Department(s) Mathematics and Computer Science Institutes and others JADS Den Bosch Reference number V32.5957 Job description Jheronimus Academy of Data Science (JADS) Den Bosch, isproud to start ...
Ph D – Disruptive Technologies For Transitions In Agri Food Systems, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands, 25 days ago
Are you interested in contributing to theory and practice of transitions and transformations in agri-food systems from the smallest to the largest level? Do you have affinity with disruptive techn...
Ph D Fellowship In Adhesion G Protein Coupled Receptor Signal Transduction At The Department Of Biomedical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 21 hours ago
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen We are offering a PhD fellowship in adhesion GPCR signal transduction commencing February 1st 2023 or as soon as possible. Our group...