Refine Your Search
- Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST)
- CNRS LABORATOIRE EM2C
- Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology
- CEA Saclay
- CY Cergy Paris Université
- CY Cergy Paris Université & University of Warwick (UK)
- CentraleSupelec / EM2C Laboratory / University Paris Saclay
- Institute for Integrative Biology of the Cell
- Institute for Theoretical Physics (IPhT)
- L2S - CNRS - CentraleSupelec - Université Paris-Sud
- Luxinnovation GIE
- Sorbonne Université
- University of Luxembourg
- Université Gustave Eiffel
- Université Paris Est Créteil
- Université Paris Saclay
- 13 more »
- « less
Hydrocarbon combustion, involved in more than 80% of the worldwide primary energy consumption, produces most anthropogenic CO2 emissions. Because batteries exhibit a lower energy density than fuels, electrification will not replace combustion in the short term, especially in aircraft engines....
Energy transition context Hydrocarbon combustion, involved in more than 80% of the worldwide primary energy consumption, produces most anthropogenic CO2 emissions. Because batteries exhibit a lower energy density than fuels, electrification will not replace combustion in the short term,...
- Carry out a proof of concept (POC) of a process developed at the LNER laboratory for the treatment of industrial water flow arising from metallurgical industry. - Optimization of the physical and chemical characteristics of the porous support (Hybrid material silica+carbon) - Maturation of the...
The Laboratoire d'Océanographie de Villefranche (LOV ; http://lov.obs-vlfr.fr/ ) is located close to Nice, on the French Riviera. It belongs to one of the three marine stations of Sorbonne Université. With about 90 permanent staff, the LOV generates and analyses a large quantity of marine data,...
Are you passionate about research? So are we! Come and join us The Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) (https://www.list.lu ) is a Research and Technology Organization (RTO) active in the fields of materials, environment and IT. By transforming scientific knowledge into...
We invite applications for a postdoctoral fellowship with a two-year term and possible extension to three years, in the domains of scattering amplitudes and gravitational waves. The position will begin in October 2023. The fellowship will be funded in part by the European Research Council...
- Proof of the convergence of stochastic algorithms for multi-scale stochastic differential equations - Implementation of stochastic algorithms for multi-scale stochastic differential equations - Estimation of uniform strong errors in the small scale parameter - Weak error estimation -...
Engineering degree or M2 in biology followed by a PhD in the field of biological sciences / biochemistry / biotechnologies. Previous experience in protein or antibody display methods, flow cytometry (FACS), high throughput sequencing (NGS, illumina) Mastery of the main molecular biology...
The agent will contribute to the design of new transformations, to the synthesis and to the characterization of the targeted molecules. More specifically, he will support the development and implementation of new photo-induced synthesis pathways to obtain the desired products, as well as...
Context The Analysis and Experimentation on Ecosystems, European Research Infrastructure Consortium (AnaEE-ERIC), is an intergovernmental research organization established under the European Council (EC) regulation 723/2009 on the community legal framework for European Research Infrastructure...