Refine Your Search
- Times Higher Education
- University of Oslo
- University of Bergen
- NORWEGIAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY -NTNU
- UiT The Arctic University of Norway
- NTNU Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- University of Stavanger
- OsloMet – Oslo Metropolitan University
- University of Agder
- University of Agder (UiA)
- Norwegian University of Life Sciences - NMBU
- NHH Norwegian School of Economics
- Nord University
- BI Norwegian Business School
- Handelshøyskolen BI / BI Norwegian Business School
- Norwegian Veterinary Institute
- NIBIO - Norwegian Institute of Bioeconomy Research
- Centre for Molecular Medicine Norway (NCMM), University of Oslo
- Høgskulen på Vestlandet
- Institute of Marine Research
- University of West Bohemia
- CMI Chr. Michelsen Institute
- CardiNor AS
- Cardiaccs AS
- Department of Biomaterials, Institute for Clinical Dentistry, University of Oslo, Norway (Prof. Dr. H.J. Haugen)
- Faculty of Technology, Art and Design, Department of Mechanical, Electronics and Chemical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied SciencesGeesthacht
- GenØk - Centre for Biosafety
- Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences
- Institute for Energy Technology - IFE
- Norwegian Institute for Water Research
- Norwegian Meteorological Institute
- Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Peace Research Institute Oslo (PRIO)
- Peace Research Institute, Oslo (PRIO)
- UiT Norges arktiske universitet
- University of Birmingham
- University of Maryland University College
- University of South-Eastern Norway
- VID Specialized University
- 33 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Materials Science
- Medical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Arts and Literature
- Electrical Engineering
- Sports and Recreation
- Earth Sciences
- 15 more »
- « less
About the position We have available a three-year PhD fellowship within air-sea interaction. The chosen candidate will be working within this topic using computational fluid dynamics. The focus will be on studying basic air-sea interaction mechanisms in conjunction with developing, applying and...
Detailed information about the position can be obtained by contacting: Dr. Susanna Röblitz, Computational Biology Unit, Department of Informatics, email@example.com The state labour force shall reflect the diversity of Norwegian society to the greatest extent possible. People with...
The Department of Geosciences has a vacant Postdoctoral fellowship in the area of marine geophysics to work with 4D seismic studies in fluid flow systems and gas hydrate dynamics. The position is for a fixed term of three years, and is connected to the Norwegian Research Council Centre of...
Position The Faculty of Technology, Art and Design currently has an opening for a PhD position at the Department of Computer Science. The fellowship will be for a period of four years with 25% compulsory work (teaching, lab, or project supervision responsibilities at the department). The...
The Faculty of Psychology’s Department of Psychosocial Science has a vacancy (full time) for preferably a Professor, alternatively an Associate Professor, of Cognitive Psychology. Work tasks/research field Tuition, guidance and grading on cognitive psychology and the subject areas of human...
We have a vacancy for a Postdoctoral fellow in Data and model based condition analytics of machinery systems for life cycle operation support at the Department of Oceans Operations and Civil Engineering Automatic control, monitoring, decision support and optimization technologies for marine...
During every maneuvering operation, the environmental situation has to be constantly assessed and the ship response within these conditions has to be predicted. Based on these two key elements, the captain uses his knowledge and expertise, to plan the maneuvering operation and assess the risk...
We have a vacancy for a PhD Candidate PhD position in modelling, simulation and visualization of microbial pathogens transport and deposition in a drinking water source at Department of Oceans Operations and Civil Engineering. In Norway, intense and prolonged precipitation associated with a...
At the Department of Manufacturing and Civil Engineering (IVB), Faculty of Engineering (IV), Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in Gjøvik, in close collaboration with SINTEF Industry (Oslo) and SINTEF Manufacturing (Raufoss), there is a PhD position available in degradation of...
At the Department of Manufacturing and Civil Engineering (IVB), Faculty of Engineering (IV), Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in Gjøvik, there is a PhD position available focusing on the usage of machine vision and robot-systems for geometric measurement and quality...