Refine Your Search
- University of Luxembourg
- Institute of Photonic Sciences
- Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology
- University of Luxembourg ;
- Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC)
- Luxembourg Institute of Health
- Max Planck Institute Luxembourg
- Technology and Medicine
- The Interdisciplinary Center for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT)
- Computer Science
- Social Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Sports and Recreation
- Medical Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Arts and Literature
- 15 more »
- « less
The selected candidate will join the Partnership Development Team of the ERIN Department of the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST), reporting directly to the ERIN director. He/She will lead the business development in Sustainable construction and Urban management in...
The University of Luxembourg invites applications for the following vacancy in its Faculty of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences: Project collaborator in Psychology or similar disciplines (Research & Development specialist) - 20 h/week Fixed-term contract for 7 months Part-time basis (20...
Applications should be submitted online, by 15/09/2020 and must include the following: A motivation letter. A detailed curriculum vitae with list of publications and copies thereof, if applicable. A transcript of concluded university studies. The name, current position and relationship to the...
• Be a key link across research activities within NCER-PD translational programme, connecting the activities of the IBBL (biosample storage) with the activities at the LCSB (data stewardship). • Be the main access point for daily support national and international collaborations with NCER-PD to...
Applications should be submitted online before September 15th and should include the following: A detailed curriculum vitae with a complete bibliography of published works. A motivation letter with a description of research interests and plans for the coming two years (2 pages max). Copies of...
The National Centre of Excellence in Research on Parkinson’s Disease (NCER-PD), coordinated by the Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine (LCSB) at the University of Luxembourg, is a highly successful flagship programme funded by the Luxembourg National Research Fund (FNR) and executed by the...
The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance of the University of Luxembourg invites applications for a: Postdoctoral researcher in the context of the project ‘INformation in the EU’s DIgitalised Governance’ (INDIGO) Fixed-term 36-months contract, extendable depending on the acquisition of...
The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance of the University of Luxembourg is recruiting a: Doctoral researcher (PhD student) in A specialisation is foreseen in Empirical Finance 36 months fixed-term contract, extendable to 48 months if required Full-time position, 40 h/week Earliest starting...