‘Forschungsgesellschaft für Arbeitsphysiologie und Arbeitsschutz e.V. Dortmund’ (legal entity name) is a research institution institutionally funded by the German Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs and the State of North Rhine-Westphalia. It is the sponsor of ’Leibniz Research Centre for Working Environment and Human Factors at TU Dortmund’ (IfADo). IfADo explores the risks and potentials of modern work in interdisciplinary approaches. We combine the disciplines of Ergonomics, Immunology, Toxicology, Psychology and Neurosciences.
The Department of Psychology and Neurosciences is looking for a
doctoral student (f/m/d)
The position is limited to a period of 3 years.
The consortium project NEUROTWIN (funded by the EU, FETPROACT), applies neurophysiological methods (TMS, tDCS, EEG, MRT) to study oscillatory brain activity in healthy individuals of different age groups.
Description of activities
- Planning and implementation of research projects
- Learning and application of non-invasive brain stimulation techniques and functional imaging
- Evaluation of research results including statistical analysis (including general linear model, functional connectivity)
- Publication of the research in international journals
- Active participation in national and international conferences
- Willingness to collaborate in interdisciplinary projects
- completed studies in neuroscience, biology, psychology, medicine or similar (Master or Diploma)
- Interest in scientific work (doctorate)
- Interest in or knowledge of collecting and evaluating neurophysiological data (e.g. TMS, tDCS, EEG, MRT)
- excellent written and oral command of the German and English language
- above-average communication and organizational skills
What can you expect?
A dynamic, highly motivated international working group, offering opportunities for cooperation and exchange as well as for developing your own ideas.
- A part-time position with (currently) 25,89 hours per week
- Remuneration and social benefits based on the collective agreement for the public service
- All social benefits provided by working for the public service: e.g. an annual bonus, payment of benefits
- an interesting, responsible and varied workplace
- flexible working hours to enable the reconciliation of family and career
- good accessibility by public transport
- Attractive region with many cultural activities
The IfADo promotes the professional equality of women and men and is certified accordingly. We are also committed to diversity and actively promote equal opportunities for all employees regardless of their origin, religion, ideology, health impairment, age or sexual identity.
The application of female researchers is explicitly encouraged.
In case of equal qualifications, application of severely disabled candidates have priority.
If you have questions, please contact Prof. Dr. Nitsche, Nitsche(at)ifado.de , Phone.: 0231/1084-301/302.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then please send your meaningful application documents with all relevant certificates until the 20.1.2021 preferably by mail to bewerbung(at)ifado.de.
Alternative you can send your application* by post to the following address:
Forschungsgesellschaft für Arbeitsphysiologie und Arbeitsschutz e.V.
*We ask you to submit application documents only in copies and not in folders as the documents are not returned. These will be destroyed by privacy after expiration of the retention period.
General information about the Research Centre can be found here www.ifado.de.
Data Scientist Ph D Position (F/M/D), Research Studios Austria Forschungsgesellschaft mbH, Austria, about 10 hours ago
At Research Studios Austria Forschungsgesellschaft - RSA FG we work to bring innovations in the field of digital intelligence from Austria's universities to the market. The Research Studio Data Sc...
Ph D 'Migration, Seasonal Labour And (R)Urban Arrival Infrastructures In The Netherlands And Belgium' (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 9 hours ago
PhD 'Migration, seasonal labour and (r)urban arrival infrastructures in the Netherlands and Belgium' (1.0 FTE) Job description You will develop your own PhD project within the framework of the H20...
Ph D 'Migration, Seasonal Labour And (R)Urban Arrival Infrastructures In The Netherlands And Belgium..., Utrecht University, Netherlands, 12 days ago
You will develop your own PhD project within the framework of the H2020 project ‘ReROOT: Arrival infrastructures as sites of integration for recent newcomers’, which focuses on processes of recent...
University Assistant (Ph D Position), University of Innsbruck, Austria, 19 days ago
Start date/duration Job profile: University Assistant (PhD position, 19 hours/week), Department of Zoology, as soon as possible up to 01.11.2024. Job description: In this position you are expected...
Ph D Candidate (F/M/D) In Computer Vision/Ar/Signal Processing, VRVis Zentrum für Virtual Reality und Visualisierung Forschungs-GmbH, Austria, 14 days ago
An official website of the European UnionAn official EU websiteHow do you know? All official European Union website addresses are in the europa.eu domain. See all EU institutions and bodies Cookie...
University Assistant (Ph D Position), University of Innsbruck, Austria, 8 days ago
Start date/duration as soon as possible for 4 years Job profile: In this position you are expected to write a dissertation in the area of management accounting and control. You will contribute to ...