- Master’s degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, or related fields.
- Strong interest in numerical modeling/computational approaches is mandatory.
- Basic knowledge in two or more of the following fields: Numerical modelling, Finite element, electrochemistry, Lithium-ion battery, materials science, composite cathodes, solid-state batteries
- Good interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Experience of computational algorithm development and coding experience (C/C++, Python, …) will be advantageous.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Previous experience with finite element software (e.g., COMSOL, FEniCS…) will be advantageous.
Doctoral Student (Licentiate) In Bridge Engineering, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden, about 12 hours ago
KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm has grown to become one of Europe’s leading technical and engineering universities, as well as a key centre of intellectual talent and innovation. We...
Ph D: Nodal Finite Difference Micromagnetics On Distributed Systems, European Magnetism Association EMA, Austria, about 23 hours ago
The aim of this PhD project is the development and implementation of a novel nodal finite-difference approach for micromagnetics that will combine the benefits of the finite-element method and the...
Ph D Position Computational Modelling Of Mechanics Of Masonry Structures, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), Netherlands, 5 days ago
A significant portion of our built environment comprises masonry structures, which are ageing and vulnerable to earthquakes, vibrations as well as settlement-induced damage. Failure of such struct...
Doctoral Position In Development Engineering , ETH Zurich, Switzerland, about 16 hours ago
In der aktuellen Covid-19 Situation laufen die Rekrutierungen weiter. Es kann dabei allerdings zu Verzögerungen kommen. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis. 100%, Zurich, fixed-term The Engineering De...
Doctoral Student, Sustainable Packaging And Coating Materials Based On Nanocelluloses, University of Oulu, Findland, about 12 hours ago
We at the University of Oulu work as part of the international science community to produce new scientific information and science-based solutions. We are committed to educate future pioneers to b...
Ph D Position In Physics Of Droplet Condensation, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 22 days ago
About the position A three-year PhD position within numerical modelling of condensing droplets is available at the Department of Energy and Process Engineering, NTNU, Trondheim. Dropwise condensat...