Refine Your Search
- Ghent University
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- University of Antwerp
- KU Leuven
- University of Helsinki
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Hasselt University
- Centre for European Policy Studies
- Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB)
- Institute of Tropical Medicine (ITM)
- University of Maryland University College
- Flanders Make
- Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
- AGC Glass Europe
- BCI Pharma
- Cosmetics Europe
- EBRAINS Association
- European Magnetism Association EMA
- Flanders Institute for Biotechnology (VIB)
- Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique (FNRS)
- GIGA-Research, University of Liège, Belgium
- Institute of Interdisciplinary Research in Human and Molecular Biology (IRIBHM), ULB
- Royal Observatory of Belgium / University of Liege
- University of Hasselt
- University of Liege + Royal Observatory of Belgium
- Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL)
- Université catholique de Louvain
- Université de Liège, Microbial Processes Interactions
- Université de Mons (UMONS)
- Université libre de Bruxelles
- Vlerick Business School
- von Karman Institute for Fluid Dynamics
- 27 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Materials Science
- Social Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Arts and Literature
- Sports and Recreation
- Earth Sciences
- 14 more »
- « less
The Faculty of Law, Research group Personal Rights & Property Rights, Antwerp Liability and Insurance Chair (ALLIC), is seeking to fill a full-time (100 %) vacancy for a Doctoral student in the area of Liability, Contract and Insurance Law Job description You prepare a doctoral thesis in the...
The Faculty of Law, Research group Personal Rights & Property Rights, Antwerp Health Law and Ethics Chair (AHLEC), is seeking to fill a full-time (100 %) vacancy for a Doctoral student in the area of health law Job description You prepare a doctoral thesis on the subject: ‘The healthcare...
The Faculty of Law, Research group Personal Rights & Property Rights, Antwerp Health Law and Ethics Chair (AHLEC), is seeking to fill a full-time (100 %) vacancy for a Doctoral student in the area of health law Job description You prepare a doctoral thesis in the area of health law. You...
The Faculty of Law is seeking to fill a full-time (100%) vacancy for a PhD position in the area of constitutional law and fundamental rights as part of the FWO-funded research project ‘Trojan horse discourse: the use and abuse of contemporary constitutional discourse for fundamental rights...
The preparation of a doctorate, performance of scientific research, or more concretely: The PhD candidate will work from April 2020 - April 2024 on the Strategic Research Project (SRP): ‘Articulating Law, Technology, Ethics and Politics: Issues of Enforcement and Jurisdiction of EU Data...
FIMM is part of the Nordic EMBL Partnership for Molecular Medicine, composed of the European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) and the centres for molecular medicine in Norway, Sweden and Denmark. At the national level, FIMM was founded in 2007 as a joint research institute of the University...
Job description One doctoral position (PhD studentship) is available starting 1 May 2020 (with the possibility of a delayed start until 30 December 2020) on an FWO Senior Research Project titled 'The Quest for Otherness. Uncovering Narratives of Religious Distinction in the 'Long Tenth...
Job description Ecosystems in Africa are at risk due to climate change, devastating droughts, and unsustainable land use. Recent studies suggest that some are approaching a point of no return as a result of climate and anthropogenic disturbances. Trends in the atmospheric demand for water with...
The University of Antwerp (Belgium) has a full-time vacancy for a PhD student in the area of Geomorphology and Ecology of Coastal Wetlands Job description You will work on a PhD study (4 years) on “Coastal wetland resilience to sea level rise and the role of bio-geomorphic self-organization”....
About the lab The VIB Center for Cancer Biology (CCB) and VIB Center for Brain and Disease Research (CBD) are looking for a highly experienced FACS expert expected to provide comprehensive flow cytometric analysis and cell sorting services to more than 25 laboratories located on the KU...