Refine Your Search
- Ghent University
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- KU Leuven
- University of Antwerp
- University of Helsinki
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- The Belgian Nuclear Research Centre
- Hasselt University
- Université de Namur
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB)
- Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
- Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
- Flanders Institute for Biotechnology (VIB)
- University of Leuven
- Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL)
- Belgian Institute for Space Aeronomy
- Université de Liège (ULiège)
- Institute of Tropical Medicine - HR
- Université libre de Bruxelles
- Centre for European Policy Studies
- Flanders Make
- Institute of Tropical Medicine (ITM)
- Universiteit Antwerpen ;
- Université de Mons (UMONS)
- University of Liege
- Université catholique de Louvain
- Université de Liège
- Belgian Nuclear Research Centre
- Belgian Nuclear Research Centre (SCK CEN)
- Belgian Nuclear Research Centre (SCK•CEN)
- European Commission - Joint Research Centre
- European Trade Union Institute (ETUI) ;
- FENS- Federation of European Neuroscience Societies ;
- Flanders Make vzw
- Ghent University ;
- Ghent University - imec
- International Organization of the Flavor Industry (IOFI)
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- KU Lueven
- Liège University - Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech - Plant Sciences
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals ;
- Royal Museum for Central Africa
- Royal Observatory of Belgium
- TraDE-OPT: H2020 MSCA-ITN-ETN Project
- UCLouvain - de Duve Institute - Veiga-da-Cunha lab
- University of Liège ;
- University of Liège - GxABT
- University of Mons
- Université Catholique de Louvain
- Université Catholique de Louvain (UCLouvain)
- Université Saint-Louis - Bruxelles
- Université catholique de Louvain (UCL)
- Université catholique de Louvain (UCLouvain)
- Université de Liège, Chemical Engineering
- Université de Louvain
- Université de Mons - Belgique
- 61 more »
- « less
- Medical Sciences
- Computer Science
- Materials Science
- Social Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Arts and Literature
- Sports and Recreation
- Earth Sciences
- 15 more »
- « less
Manage Consent Preferences These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in...
(ref. BAP-2021-294) Laatst aangepast : 9/04/2021 The Division ESAT-WAVECORE is a multidisciplinary research group of the Department of Electrical Engineering (ESAT) at KU Leuven focusing on a broad range of topic areas ranging from electromagnetic theory, microwave/millimetre wave devices and...
The University of Helsinki (www.helsinki.fi/university ), the largest university in Finland and one the world’s leading multidisciplinary universities, looks for solutions to global challenges and engenders new thinking for the benefit of humanity. With a community of more than 8,000 staff...
EMTEX is constantly looking for PhD students who would like to start a career as Medical Writer. Are you or will you become a PhD in biomedical, pharmaceutical or veterinary sciences and do you have a passion for writing, presentation of clinical study results, … then EMTEX will be a great match...
(ref. BAP-2021-289) Laatst aangepast : 9/04/2021 The research group of Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering is part of the KU Leuven, which you can find in the center of Belgium and the heart of Europe. Our group consists of 2 professors, 1 post-doc and 6 PhD students. Our group aims at...
(ref. BAP-2021-288) Laatst aangepast : 9/04/2021 The Centre for R&D Monitoring (ECOOM) is an interuniversity consortium of which one division is housed within the Faculty of Economics and Business at the KU Leuven. ECOOM develops a consistent system of R&D and Innovation (RD&I) indicators. These...
(ref. BAP-2021-296) Laatst aangepast : 9/04/2021 The Functional Nanosystems (FuN) group of the Semiconductor Physics laboratory (HF) focuses its research on advanced nanomaterials and their assembly into functional devices and systems. Advanced nanomaterials include nanoparticles, 2D...
The University of Helsinki is Finland’s oldest and largest academic institution, an international scholarly community of 40,000 students and researchers. In international university rankings, the University of Helsinki usually ranks among the top 100 universities in the world. The University of...
Last application date Jun 15, 2021 00:00 Department LW22 - Department of Translation, Interpreting and Communication Contract Limited duration Degree Master in Linguistics, Applied Linguistics, Experimental Psychology, or equivalent Occupancy rate 100% Vacancy type Research staff Job...
Due to the emerging Internet of Things (IoT), the number of energy demanding wireless devices in the home environment (e.g., smartphones, temperature sensors, smoke detectors, laptops, etc.) increases rapidly. As the number of sockets in a residence is limited and the frequent need for...