Refine Your Search
- Ghent University
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- University of Antwerp
- KU Leuven
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- University of Helsinki
- Hasselt University
- Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
- Centre for European Policy Studies
- Flanders Make
- Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL)
- Institute of Tropical Medicine (ITM)
- Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB)
- AGC Glass Europe
- Ghent University - imec
- University of Maryland University College
- Université de Mons (UMONS)
- Université libre de Bruxelles
- Cosmetics Europe
- Flanders Institute for Biotechnology (VIB)
- BCI Pharma
- CEFIC - European Chemical Industry Council
- CER Groupe
- COST Association
- EBRAINS Association
- European Commission
- European Magnetism Association EMA
- Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique (FNRS)
- GIGA-Research, University of Liège, Belgium
- Ghent University - Information Technology
- Human Brain Project
- Human Brain project
- Institut d&#039;Aéronomie Spatiale de Belgique
- Institute of Interdisciplinary Research in Human and Molecular Biology (IRIBHM), ULB
- Laboratory of Ecology of Aquatic Systems
- Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research
- MSC Software Belgium S.A.
- Royal Museum for Central Africa
- Royal Observatory of Belgium / University of Liege
- Samtech S.A.
- University of Hasselt
- University of Leuven
- University of Leuven - Campus Antwerp
- University of Liege
- University of Liege + Royal Observatory of Belgium
- Université catholique de Louvain
- Université de Liège, Microbial Processes Interactions
- Vlerick Business School
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel - MOBI
- von Karman Institute for Fluid Dynamics
- 47 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Materials Science
- Social Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Arts and Literature
- Sports and Recreation
- Earth Sciences
- 15 more »
- « less
The Faculty of Medicine promotes scientific research of a high standard and is responsible for providing research-based undergraduate and postgraduate education in medicine, dentistry, psychology and logopedics, as well as for the English-language Master’s Programme in Translational Medicine. In...
In the era of Industrial Internetof Things (IIoT) and Industry 4.0, complex electromechanical systems will beequipped with a variety of sensors providing new opportunities for thedevelopment of Health Monitoring and Management Systems targeting to theoptimum exploitation of available information...
Conditionmonitoring of rotating machinery is a field of intensive research being closelyrelated to the technological evolution in the area of energy, manufacturing andtransport. Fault detection and diagnosis of complex electromechanical systemspresent an interesting challenge even under steady...
Job description The Learning and Cognitive Control Lab at Ghent University (Belgium) is recruiting a highly motivated postdoctoral fellow to work on computational models of cognitive control. The position is funded by a European Research Council Advanced Grant, “Cracking the Anterior Cingulate...
• You have a master's degree in law, history, Latin language and literature or equivalent, with excellent results. Students who will obtain their master’s degree in 2020 are invited to apply. • You have an interest in the history of the interconnectedness between moral, legal and economic...
• You have a master's degree in canon law, (civil) law, history, Latin language and literature or equivalent, with very good or excellent results. Students who will obtain their master’s degree in 2020 are also warmly invited to apply. • You have an interest in the history of canon law and in...
The Dutch Revolt put questions of the constitutional and political order of the Netherlands at the centre of academic and public debate during early 17th century. The question of the international legitimacy of the Revolt spurred interest in the laws of war and peace. The secession of the...
This book historical project investigates how the most important professors of law and theology during the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries adapted their teaching content to the changing needs of society, in order to prepare the future elite for tackling the religious, political and economic...
Description The Verstreken lab is part of the VIB-KU Leuven Center for Brain & Disease Research at the University of Leuven (Belgium), which ranks among the world’s top 50 universities. At our center, 340 researchers are studying the fundaments of how the brain works and what goes wrong in...
In Klefström Lab, Research Programs Unit, Medical Faculty, University Of Helsinki We are a vibrant research lab of about 16 researchers, including postdocs, graduate students and highly skilled research assisting personnel. Our mission is to translate high-impact laboratory discoveries for the...