Refine Your Search
- Ghent University
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- KU Leuven
- University of Antwerp
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
- Hasselt University
- Université de Namur
- Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL)
- FARI AI for the Common Good Institute
- Flanders Institute for Biotechnology (VIB)
- Université libre de Bruxelles
- Université Libre de Bruxelles
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB)
- Université de Liège
- Ghent University - imec
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven ;
- NeuVasQ Biotechnologies
- Royal Military Academy
- University of Leuven
- VPH Institute
- Appen Butler Hill Inc
- Fellowship at University of Antwerp
- Ghent University - CMET
- I3h Institute, Université Libre de Bruxelles
- Institute of Astronomy, KU Leuven
- Institute of Tropical Medicine
- Institute of Tropical Medicine - HR
- Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (a division of Johnson &amp; Johnson Pharmaceuticals)
- Multitel ASBL
- SADL/K.U.Leuven R&amp;D
- Unione Europea
- University of Liège
- University of Namur (UNamur)
- Université catholique de Louvain, Louvain Drug Research Institute
- Université de MONS
- Université de Mons (UMONS)
- Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
- Université libre de Bruxelles - CeSCuP
- Université libre de Bruxelles - RNA Molecular Biology Lab
- Vrije Univeristeit Brussel
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel - MOBI
- Washington State University
- 43 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Materials Science
- Arts and Literature
- Social Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Earth Sciences
- Sports and Recreation
- 14 more »
- « less
The VIB-UAntwerp Center for Molecular Neurology (VIB CMN, Belgium) is searching for a full stack developer to join the Neuromics Support Facility for support and development of databases, interfaces, and tools used in life science research. The successful applicant will be embedded in the NSF...
Department: Department of Communication Studies Regime Full-time Let’s shape the future - University of Antwerp The University of Antwerp is a dynamic, forward-thinking university. We offer an innovative academic education to more than 20000 students, conduct pioneering scientific research and...
An official website of the European UnionAn official EU websiteHow do you know? All official European Union website addresses are in the europa.eu domain. See all EU institutions and bodies Skip to main content European Commission › EURAXESS › Jobs & Funding › PhD in Machine Learning-Based...
Job description You conduct research within the Horizon Europe-funded EU NAVIGATE project. This international and interdisciplinary project aims to evaluate how to improve the quality of life of older people with cancer and their caregivers living at home by implementing a new care navigation...
(ref. BAP-2022-832) Laatst aangepast : 27/11/2022 You will be part of the Neurorehabilitation Research Group (eNRGy) within the Department of Rehabilitation Sciences at KU Leuven. The department aspires to help shape the future of rehabilitation and be in the forefront of research with outreach...
(ref. BAP-2022-848) Laatst aangepast : 29/11/2022 The Laboratory for Translational Breast Cancer Research The Laboratory for Translational Breast Cancer Research (LTBCR), headed by Prof. Christine Desmedt, has three main research axes. Firstly, the LTBCR aims at unraveling the breast...
(ref. BAP-2022-845) Laatst aangepast : 28/11/2022 The KU Leuven Laboratory of Food Chemistry and Biochemistry (LFCB) is recruiting a highly motivated researcher to conduct innovative scientific research in the field of cereal science and ingredient functionality in cereal-based foods. This work...
(ref. BAP-2022-823) Laatst aangepast : 17/11/2022 The Analysis section of the KU Leuven department of mathematics consists of two research groups, one in classical analysis and one in functional analysis. The functional analysis group is led by profs. Gábor Szabó and Stefaan Vaes. The group...
(ref. BAP-2022-852) Laatst aangepast : 28/11/2022 You will join the team of prof. Tom Schrijvers within the DTAI division of the KU Leuven's Department of Computer Science. The team has a strong track record in programming language research (functional/logic programming, programming language...
Benefits We offer a one-year full time position, that can be extended to 3 years, subject to meeting the requirements and deadlines set out by the supervisors of the project. Eligibility criteria Master's degree in food science and technology or bioscience engineering with sufficient (food)...