***:At this time, this position is actively recruiting and accepting applications.
As a Nurse Practitioner, you will provide primary healthcare services for eligible Purdue students, and student spouses in collaboration with, and under the supervision of the Purdue Student Health Service (PUSH) Medical Director.
You will join a team of board-certified physicians and nurse practitioners and provide student-oriented primary care as well as ongoing care for chronic conditions. The PUSH student population is relatively young, healthy, pleasant, and fun to take care of, and they enjoy being educated on their health and wellness. The student health center offers a unique and enjoyable setting to practice medicine. The Purdue University Health Center provides full-spectrum Primary Care, including Women’s Health, and has Radiology and laboratory services within the building. Physical Therapy and Wellness/Dietary services are also offered on the campus.
- Master's degree from an approved nursing school
- One year of Nurse Practitioner experience
- Currently licensed to practice medicine in the state of Indiana
- Eligible for Indiana prescriptive authority and DEA registration
- Previous provider experience in a college health facility
- This position represents two vacancies: an academic year position ( 9 mo) and a fiscal year position (12 mo)
- The Academic Year position mirrors the Fall and Spring semesters with summers and any Fall, Winter and Spring vacations that the students have off
- Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization for this position
- A background check will be required for employment in this position
- Purdue University offers one of the best and most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible For Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contributions immediately
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply
Lecturer In Actuarial Science, Mathematics, United States, 1 day ago
Purdue University Department of Mathematics Lecturer in Actuarial Science The Department of Mathematics in the College of Science at Purdue University invites applications for an appointment for L...
Faculty Dental Assisting, Program Chair, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, about 11 hours ago
General Description of Position: Perform all of the essential functions as identified below. Has responsibility for one program, one campus or one academic initiative. Manage all elements of the d...
Nursing Lab Coordinator Simulation Technician, Ivy Tech Community College, United States, about 11 hours ago
Associates degree in a related field required. Work or educational experience with simulation equipment, techniques and strategies. Must have good organizational skills; excellent communication sk...