Military Programs Coordinator
Office of Military Partnerships
Contingent II, Exempt, 100% Full Time, Pay Grade 1.2
Job Location: Remote or Largo, Maryland
University of Maryland University College (UMUC) seeks a Military Programs Coordinator in the Office of Military Partnerships, based in Largo, MD. The Military Programs Coordinator, reporting to the Director of Military Portals, Programs, and Partnerships, will work within a team and is responsible for a number of processes and tasks that all must be done on a daily basis in an extremely accurate manner on a very tight deadline.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Process and maintain all military community data in PeopleSoft and research necessary data to ensure proper workflow for various groups.
- Have a working knowledge of the military applications process, Residency information and updates to the system as needed.
- Handle various reports on military data and populations
- Process daily the ArmyIgnitED Enrollment files and prepare daily reports for all three campuses as well as any necessary related coordination.
- Process daily relocation requests from students transferring between UMGC divisions accurately and expeditiously so that students can register. Troubleshoot any mismatch campus inquiries.
- Process and building queries for data mining and reports on military community information.
- Manage the student case queue and respond to CRM cases to include all of the required research and coordination.
- Maintain and expand knowledge of UMGC systems and all military portals used by various branches of services.
- Load degree programs and course catalog data into the various military portal systems by the required dates and submitting grades to the various military portals. This would also include submitting late grades, changing grades and incomplete grades.
- Perform other jobs as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in student advising, student support, program management or any combination of the three.
- Must demonstrate a strong attention to detail, be self-motivated, and a multi-tasker who can get the job done with little supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications also required.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Prior working experience with military students.
- Knowledge of a student CRM system such as Salesforce.
POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY & WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL FILLED
SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
All submissions should include a cover letter and resume. UMGC offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits for qualifying positions, such as tuition remission, generous leave and healthcare. For detailed benefits information, please visit: https://careers.umgc.edu/benefits.html .
The University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination. UMGC is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, ancestry, political affiliation or veteran status in employment, educational programs and activities, and admissions.
Tuition Assistance Specialist, The University of Arizona Global Campus, United States, 26 days ago
The Tuition Assistance Specialist position is a full-time employment opportunity. The mission of the Tuition Assistance (TA) Specialist is to assist Active Duty Military members in returning to po...
Orests In Military: Historical Gis For Case Studies In The Southeastern United States, Università degli Studi di Padova, Dipartimento di Scienze storiche, geografiche e dell'antichità, Italy, 13 days ago
The research aims to analyze the role of forests in the context of military geography through two main case studies. The first case study will analyze the forest that covers a large part of Fort J...
Care Giving In Conflict – The Irish Experience (A History And Analysis Of The Contributions Made By..., Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland, 6 days ago
Knowledge & Experience Essential •A knowledge of military or conflict history Desirable •Interest in care giving during war time/ conflict •An understanding of archival research •Experience in pub...
Invasive Species Field Coordinator – Guam, CEMML, United States, 11 days ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyCEMMLLocationGuamJob CategoryTemporary/Seasonal PositionsSalary$25.32 - $31.58/hourStart Date11/01/2021Last ...
Receptionist, Adler University, United States, 6 days ago
Description Under the guidance of the Facilities Manager, the Receptionist provides reception and front desk services to all faculty, staff, students, and outside visitors. Main duties include pro...
Cultural Resources/Gis Specialist Guam, Colorado State University, United States, 20 days ago
Posting Details Working Title Cultural Resources/GIS Specialist - Guam Position Location Guam Research Professional Position Yes Posting Number 202101085AP Position Type Admin Professional/ Resear...