We’re looking for a Strategic Engagement Manager to strengthen and continue developing Duolingo’s relationships with universities in the United Kingdom.
You will be promoting the use of our English proficiency test as a fully acceptable alternative to the IELTS, PTE, and TOEFL for international applicants. You must be willing and able to create new relationships as well as sustain and grow those already established.
We are also interested in bringing onto our team an individual with deep experience in UK higher ed, high visibility among peers and an exceptional professional track record for producing measurable results.
- Drive adoption of the Duolingo English Test in the admissions process at UK universities.
- Find, contact, and develop potential opportunities to turn them into accepting institutions.
- Assess institutions’ needs, and provide assistance and information on product features.
- Build productive trust relationships with higher ed stakeholders.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to implement the UK higher ed marketing strategy.
- Represent the Duolingo English Test at high-profile speaking engagements.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ideally five years of experience and deep familiarity with UK higher ed
- Strong network within the UK higher ed and international admissions environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including public speaking
- Must be able to travel both domestically and internationally
- This position is based in the UK, thus candidates must have legal authorization to work in the UK.
Exceptional Candidate have...
- Master’s degree or PhD
- Experience with UK higher education policy setting
- Experience in partnership development
- Experience with English language testing or learning
Advance Study Administrator, Imperial College London, United Kingdom, about 5 hours ago
Job summary The ADVANCE Study is a collaborative study between the Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre (DMRC), Stanford Hall, Imperial College London and Kings College London. The Study offers a...
Value Conflicts In A Differentiated Europe: The Impact Of Digital Media On Value Polarisation In..., Scuola Normale Superiore, Italy, 23 days ago
An official website of the European UnionAn official EU websiteHow do you know? All official European Union website addresses are in the europa.eu domain. See all EU institutions and bodies Cookie...
Healthy Conversation Skills (Hcs) Trainer(S), University of Alberta, Canada, about 20 hours ago
This competition is open to all applicants however internal candidates and applicants who were former employees of the University of Alberta in the past 18 months will be given priority considerat...
Database Engineer, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), United Kingdom, 16 days ago
About the team/job We are looking to recruit an experienced database engineer to join the Literature Services Team at the European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI ">https://www.ebi.ac.uk/">EMBL...
Uncertainty Modelling And Optimisation Under (Epistemic) Uncertainty–Application, KU Leuven, Belgium, 19 days ago
Although artificial intelligence (AI) has improved remarkably over the last years, its inability to deal with fundamental uncertainty severely limits its application. This project re-imagines AI w...
Student Administration Team Administrator, University of the West of England, United Kingdom, about 18 hours ago
Student Administration Team Administrator Grade D: £22,417 - £25,941 per annum About us: Student and Academic Services (SAS) is a large professional service supporting staff and students across th...