School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE) invites applications for the position of Research Engineer.
As a member of the Saab-NTU Joint Research Centre at Nanyang Technological University, the Research Engineer (RE) will be part of a research team studying the use of Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques for the development of the Next-Generation Air Traffic Management (ATM) assistance tools for Remote Airport Tower Control.
- Conduct research and development related to Human Factors, Levels of Automation and Human-AI Trust applied to Air Traffic Management
- Develop experimental hypothesis, protocol, methodology to investigate Human-AI interaction, Operator Workload and trust between Air Traffic Controllers and AI-based Assistant
- Perform data collection and statistical analysis of neurophysiological measurements
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science (Psychology)/Cognitive Neuroscience or related fields
- Two years of related research experience
- Experience in the experimental design involved human subjects and documentation for ethical clearance
- Strong background in designing cognitive science experiments, including the use of neurophysiological measurement equipment, to study human factors
- Demonstrated experience related to analysis of neurological measurement data
- Proficiency in statistical techniques and inference methods
- Understanding of Cognitive Psychology is desirable
- Good English writing and communication skills
- Independent and team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU
Towards A Trustworthy Artificial Intelligence, Politecnico di Bari, Italy, 25 days ago
Artificial intelligence (AI) is a scientific discipline aimed at building machines capable of carrying out many tasks that require human intelligence. The main purpose of what can be called enterp...
Limited Precision Reinforcement Learning, IMEC, Belgium, 18 days ago
Reinforcement learning (RL) is a key AI paradigm for the development of truly autonomous systems. It allows learning controllers to determine optimal policies from trial-and error interactions wit...
6 G Ai To Ai Edge Networking, IMEC, Belgium, 18 days ago
The traffic in today’s networks, 4G, 5G, mobile or otherwise, seems to be following nicely the exponential expectations projected each year. On the one hand, this is driven by and drives further C...
Architecting Ai Driven Self Adaptive Software Systems, UNIVERSITA' DEGLI STUDI DELL'AQUILA, Italy, 7 days ago
The increasing usage of AI coupled with the software architectural challenges of the modern era has resulted in two broad research areas: i) Software architecture for AI systems, which focuses on ...
Ai Methods And Tools To Manage Information And Design Knowledge For Product Development..., Politecnico di Milano, Italy, 14 days ago
For the research area of 'Methods and Tools for Product Design', the Department of Mechanical Engineering of the Politecnico di Milano selects a junior assistant professor on the topic of Informat...
Subcellular Ca2+ Signalling Microdomains Regulating Cardiomyocyte Growth And Function, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, about 21 hours ago
(ref. BAP-2020-877) Laatst aangepast : 27/11/2020 We are seeking talented and inquisitive young scientists to develop their research career in cardiac calcium signalling. The projects will employ ...