- Coordinate the Dean’s office and under Dean’s guidance manage various initiatives
- Develop, execute and manage the College of Food and Agriculture strategic plan following recent structural reorganization,
- Coordinate evaluation of current academic programs and development/launch of new programs,
- Oversee development of a new trans-disciplinary research and outreach plan for the college
- Create and manage diverse student initiatives including internships/study abroad
- Establish alumni connectivity and strengthen industry relationship
- Ensuring effective communication across units.
- Review, finalize and monitor College budget
- Research and provide substantive and analytic information, and advise on decision making
- Represent Dean in meetings and on committees as needed
- Filter correspondence and compose responses on behalf of the Dean
Bachelors Degree in Management and Education or allied field
Master degree is a plus
- Experience with strategic planning, monitoring, stakeholder management, communications, and fiscal operations (planning and management)
- Ability to plan, organize and work collaboratively with diverse professional entities
- Experience in career development, student activities or equivalent
- Demonstrated excellence in leadership and managerial skills and the capacity to influence, guide, lead, and coordinate across a highly diverse team
- Demonstrated record of effective communication, including experience with memo writing, speeches, messaging, and presentations
- Excellent listening, analyzing and advising skills.
- Good judgment, discretion, independence and initiative.
Special Instructions to Applicant
3 yrs renewable based on annual evaluations
Division College of Food & Agriculture-(CFA)
Department Arid land Agriculture - (CFA)
Job Close Date 31-03-2020
Job Category Staff
Salary 2000 to 2000 AED
Analisi Genomiche Nelle Specie Di Interesse Zootecnico, ALMA MATER STUDIORUM - UNIVERSITA' DI BOLOGNA - - DIPARTIMENTO DI SCIENZE E TECNOLOGIE AGRO-ALIMENTARI, Italy, 3 days ago
Genomic analyses in livestock species The activities will be carried out at the Department of Agricultural and Food Sciences of the University of Bologna, with the supervision of Prof. Luca Fontan...
Senior Lecturer In Plant Pathology, With Specialization In Agricultural Crops, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Sweden, 28 minutes ago
Department of Forest Mycology and Plant Pathology The Department of Forest Mycology and Plant Pathology offers a stimulating and international research environment. Research at the department incl...
Colville Reservation Frtep Yfp Extension Coordinator, Washington State University, Worldwide, about 10 hours ago
Posting Details Position Details Employee Type AP-Administrative Professional University Title Extension Coordinator Working Title Colville Reservation FRTEP - YFP Extension Coordinator College/Ar...
Professor Mechanical Engineering, Geel Campus, KU Leuven, Belgium, 5 days ago
Research You will develop a research programme on an international level and with a focus on industrial relevance. Depending on your own interests and expertise, your own networks and the existing...
Program Director, Public Safety Administration, University of Maryland University College, Moldova, about 18 hours ago
. 12-Month Collegiate Faculty, Full Time Largo, MD The Program Director reports directly to the Department Chair and is responsible for leadership of the Public Safety Administration program. The ...
Regional Recruiter, University of Arkansas, United States, 14 days ago
Position Details Position Information Posting Number HS786P Quick Link for Posting http://jobs.uark.edu/postings/39677 Working Title Regional Recruiter Department Agricultural, Food and Life Scien...