- Coordinate the Dean’s office and under Dean’s guidance manage various initiatives
- Develop, execute and manage the College of Food and Agriculture strategic plan following recent structural reorganization,
- Coordinate evaluation of current academic programs and development/launch of new programs,
- Oversee development of a new trans-disciplinary research and outreach plan for the college
- Create and manage diverse student initiatives including internships/study abroad
- Establish alumni connectivity and strengthen industry relationship
- Ensuring effective communication across units.
- Review, finalize and monitor College budget
- Research and provide substantive and analytic information, and advise on decision making
- Represent Dean in meetings and on committees as needed
- Filter correspondence and compose responses on behalf of the Dean
Bachelors Degree in Management and Education or allied field
Master degree is a plus
- Experience with strategic planning, monitoring, stakeholder management, communications, and fiscal operations (planning and management)
- Ability to plan, organize and work collaboratively with diverse professional entities
- Experience in career development, student activities or equivalent
- Demonstrated excellence in leadership and managerial skills and the capacity to influence, guide, lead, and coordinate across a highly diverse team
- Demonstrated record of effective communication, including experience with memo writing, speeches, messaging, and presentations
- Excellent listening, analyzing and advising skills.
- Good judgment, discretion, independence and initiative.
Special Instructions to Applicant
3 yrs renewable based on annual evaluations
Division College of Food & Agriculture-(CFA)
Department Arid land Agriculture - (CFA)
Job Close Date 31-03-2020
Job Category Staff
Salary 2000 to 2000 AED
Pd1 – Soil Nutrient Dynamics And Efficiency (Temporary) (Ref: 174), Teagasc, Ireland, 16 days ago
Basic Function and background to the Role: This Post-Doctoral Research position affiliated with the Farm Sustainability Tools for Efficient Nitrogen use (FaSTEN) research project will develop new ...
36927 Facilities Manager Plant & Food Research, Plant & Food Research, New Zealand, 15 days ago
Mt Albert | Vacancy 36927 Plant & Food Research conducts research that adds value to fruit, vegetable, seafood, crop and food products. Our science and associated commercialisation activities su...
Scientist/Senior Scientist, Agricultural Economics, Natural Resources Institute Finland (Luke), Finland, 19 days ago
About the workplace Natural Resources Institute Finland (Luke) is a research organisation working to promote bioeconomy and sustainable use of natural resources. We provide solutions and services ...
Research Scholar In Economic Modeling Of The Global Food System And Forestry For Sustainable..., International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA), Austria, 17 days ago
The IIASA Ecosystems Services and Management (ESM) Program is recruiting for the Center of Environmental Resources and Development (ERD) an applied economist who will work on modeling of the glob...
Associate Director,Population Health Sciences (Job Id #133655), University of Illinois, United States, 6 days ago
Job Responsibilities • Engage stakeholders (i.e., deans, hospital and clinic leadership, Mile Square leadership, physician group leadership, department heads, medical directors, business managers)...
Assistant Dean For Finance & Business Planning Administration (Job Id #133518), University of Illinois, United States, 2 days ago
This position is a key member of the College’s administrative team. The position will be primarily engaged in financial, business and budgetary matters at the College level as well as business fun...