Department: Department of Trauma Surgery – Faculty of Medicine
Deadline: 29 Jul 2021
Start date: upon agreement
Director of the University Hospital Brno and Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University announces a selection procedure for the position a Department Head for:
Department of Trauma Surgery
The Department of Trauma Surgery is a medical, educational and research institution of the University Hospital Brno and the Medical Faculty. It provides comprehensive diagnostic and medical care in the area of traumatized patients in cooperation with other specialized workplaces of the Brno University Hospital. It also participates in the operation of the Trauma Center of the Brno University Hospital.
The candidate for the position of a Department Head must be a respected expert in the field of traumatology, with experience of working in a given field and with expertise in pre-graduate and postgraduate education.
The Head of the department will be responsible for the management of the clinic, undergraduate medical education, doctoral studies, publishing and coordination of research conducted at the clinic. The Candidate for Department Head will present his/her idea of fulfilling the above during the selection process.
Requirements for a declared position:
- University education in general medicine or equivalent education acquired abroad;
- Eligibility to pursue the profession of physician in the relevant field in accordance with Section 5 of Act No. 95/2004 Coll.;
- Academic degree PhD or scientific rank of CSc.;
- Habilitation within the meaning of Act No. 111/1998 Coll., on Higher Education, or a prerequisite for achieving it within three years;
- Personal and professional requirements for managing the medical and academic team of the clinic;
- Teaching experience and readiness to guarantee vocational subjects taught at the workplace;
- Scientific and publishing activities in the given field;
- Active knowledge of the Czech language;
- Moral integrity;
- Fulfilment of prerequisites according to Act No. 451/1991 Coll. (the Lustration Act); does not have to document persons born after 1 December 1971 and applicants from abroad.
- Work in an inspiring intellectual environment with an emphasis on multi-disciplinary cooperation;
- Work in a top medical and educational workplace, involvement in teaching in a unique simulation centre;
- Professional growth and the possibility of continuing education;
- Motivating financial remuneration;
- Supplementary pension insurance and other benefits.
Applications together with
- a structured CV,
- an overview of scientific and publishing activities,
- contacts for two people to obtain references (name, position, telephone number),
- photocopies of qualification papers and diplomas (external applicants only)
- a criminal record (no older than three months)
- certificate according to Act No. 451/1991 Coll.
Should be sent to the HR department of the Faculty of Medicine through e-Application (see below). For more information, contact Ivana Janáčková, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Department Head For The Department Of Pediatric Oncology , Masaryk University, Czech, about 22 hours ago
Director of the University Hospital Brno and Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University announces a selection procedure for the position a Department Head for: Department of Pediatric O...
Academic Staff Member Head Of Department For The Department Of Furniture, Furniture Design And..., Mendel University in Brno, Czech, 19 days ago
Dean of the Faculty of Forestry and Wood Technology, Mendel University in Brno, prof. Dr. Ing. Libor Jankovský announces an open competition for the position of Academic staff member - Head of Dep...
Assistant Professor Of The Department Of Neurology Of The Faculty Of Medicine Mu , Masaryk University, Czech, about 21 hours ago
The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University appoints a selection procedure for the position Assistant Professor of the Department of Neurology of the Faculty of Medicine MU with shor...
Academic Staff Member Assistant Professor, Mendel University in Brno, Czech, 7 days ago
Dean of the Faculty of Forestry and Wood Technology, Mendel University in Brno, prof. Dr. Ing. Libor Jankovský announces an open competition for the position of Academic staff member - Assistant P...
Full Professor In "Cardiac Surgery“ , Technische Universität München, Germany, about 11 hours ago
16.08.2021, Professuren At the Technical University of Munich (TUM) invites applications for the position of Full Professor in "Cardiac Surgery“ to begin on 1 April 2022. The professorship is a t...
Research Programme Manager, RCSI - Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Ireland, 27 days ago
Title: Research Programme Manager Department: Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Tenure: Permanent, full time role Location: Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Rotunda Hospital Reporting ...