| The department of autoimmunity, transplantation, and inflammation (ATI) of the Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR) is looking for a talented and motivated recent Master graduate student for a 6-months internship to work on computational biology questions.|
• The student will work together with our computational biology team and with the experimental labs providing rich data from cutting edge technologies like FACS sorting, RNAseq, single cell RNAseq, or CyTOF mass cytometry.
• The successful applicant will implement, explore and extend several publicly available approaches and visualization tools for rich data analysis. The resulting findings can then be directly implemented with the interface to the experimental labs.
• The student will present and discuss the findings in lab and group meetings.
| Recent Masters Graduate with quantitative background (applied mathematics, physics, bioinformatics or related field)|
- Solid programming skills in R and/or python.
- Hands-on experience with Linux. Ability to develop, implement, and benchmark algorithms.
- Previous experience in omics data analysis, bioconductor is a plus.
- Interest in expanding knowledge of biological sciences and desire to learn.
- Excellent English (oral and written) and your knowledge of the German language, or other language, will be advantageous
Research Assistant, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 11 days ago
Research Assistant - 006QQ Description A research assistant position is available at the Centre for Ion Beam Applications in the National University of Singapore for a new multi-centre research p...
Regulation Of Gene Expression By Ror Nuclear Receptors, National Institutes of Health, United States, 3 days ago
Position Description: A postdoctoral position is available to study the molecular mechanisms by which retinoic acid-related orphan receptors (RORs) regulate gene transcription in order to obtain i...
] Bioinformatician , , United States, 3 days ago
The Hubrecht Institute is a research institute of the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences. Presently there are 19 research groups with a total of about 350 employees and guest researche...
Lab Technician Cell Culture, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 13 days ago
Dep. of Medicine, Huddinge The Department of Medicine, Huddinge, conducts preclinical and clinical research in a variety of areas and undergraduate and graduate education. The department is intern...
Cell Sorting/Flow Cytometry Specialist, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 6 hours ago
Center for Basic and Translational Neuroscience is looking for a highly motivated FACS/FC Specialist with expertise in flow cytometry and fluorescence activated cell sorting. Description of the re...
Host Parasite Interactions, National Institutes of Health, United States, 3 days ago
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Rocky Mountain Labs, Hamilton, MT Position Description: A postdoctoral fellowship is available within the Host-Parasite Interactions Section ...