- Studio/Laboratory Management
- Manage equipment loan as well as deployment of equipment.
- Perform procurement and tracking of equipment and assets to meet teaching and research objectives.
- Provide training to staff and students on usage of lab/studio equipment as well as development of equipment manuals.
- Studio/Laboratory, Safety and Equipment Operations
- Carry out Risk Assessment, and ensure compliance with Work, Safety and Health Regulations in the laboratories.
- Preventive maintenance of equipment and asset items across laboratories
- Provide support for practical, laboratory sessions and workshop preparation
1. Possesses a diploma in Digital Media Production or Audio-Visual Technology related discipline
2. Have hands-on competence in media production equipment operation, setup & operating Audio-Visual technologies.
3. Have at least 5 years work experience in a digital media production environment or Audio-Visual technical operation.
4. Possess hand-on experience in procurement (e.g., direct purchasing, ITQ or Tender) and vendor management.
5. Have experience in setting up facilities for media production, establish equipment loan procedures and training users.
Senior Executive, Communications Office (School Of Computing), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 25 days ago
Job Purpose To support integrated marketing communications, news, and publicity for degree programmes, community engagement, school news, and publications, events, and milestones, in order to prom...
Senior Assistant Manager/Manager, Laboratory Services, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 8 hours ago
Air Traffic Management Research Institute (ATMRI) is Singapore’s first institute dedicated to research and development (R&D) in Air Traffic Management (ATM), having been established by the Civil A...
Senior Executive, Business Operations Management, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 1 hour ago
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, you shall assist in all aspects of day-to-day operations and building maintenance in the school. This includes security management, overseeing maintenance work...
Senior Executive, Technical, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 8 hours ago
The School of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology is seeking to hire a mechanical technical specialist to provide support to the Undergraduate teaching and research laboratory. The i...
Research Associate (Satellite Mechanical Structure & Thermal), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 1 hour ago
The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) invites applications for the position of Research Associate. Key Responsibilities: Perform mechanical design and structural analysis for s...
Project Officer (Chemistry), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 7 hours ago
The School of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology (CCEB) invites applications for the position of Project Officer. Key Responsibilities: Help to manage the lab and to conduct researc...