Nanyang Assistant Professorship (NAP)
Seeking The World’s Smartest Minds to Address Humanity’s Biggest Challenges
Young and research-intensive, Nanyang Technological University (NTU Singapore) is ranked among the world’s top universities. NTU has a vibrant research eco-system with a high proportion of early career researchers. It has a healthy environment for interdisciplinary research collaboration and the research is well funded. For more information, visit www.ntu.edu.sg.
The Nanyang Assistant Professorship scheme provides the opportunity for outstanding young researchers and exceptional scholars from Singapore and around the world, who aspire to a research leadership role at NTU. The selection of the NAP awards follows a rigorous academic peer-review process led by the NTU Research Council (NTURC). The Nanyang Assistant Professors are outstanding young faculty at NTU. They will play an important role in lifting NTU’s research to higher levels.
NTU invites outstanding early-career researchers (postdoctoral fellow or equivalent) to apply for an appointment as a Nanyang Assistant Professor.
Successful candidates will:
• Receive a start-up research grant of up to S$ 1 million (US$ 750K; €679K; £600K)
• Enjoy an attractive remuneration package and other benefits including assistance with accommodation.
• Hold a tenure-track appointment and play lead roles in the university’s new wave of multi-disciplinary, integrative research.
• The University provides excellent R&D infrastructure with well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories and opportunities for research funding.
Desired skills and experience
• Early career researcher (post-doctoral fellow or equivalent) from a reputable university.
• PhD or MD or equivalent degree in any discipline obtained within the past 10 years.
• Strong track record for publication and relevant teaching experience
• Ready to lead his/her research group independently.
• Clinician-Scientists interested in translational and/or clinical science bridging bench and bedside, clinical trials, epidemiology, digital health, health services research and/or interventional studies in any medical discipline are welcome.
Applications Applications must be submitted in electronic format via NAP Online Application System before 01 August 2023, 11:59 P.M. (Singapore time, UTC / GMT +8:00).
GUIDELINE AND CHECKLIST
Click here for the application guideline and required documents to be uploaded.
Interested applicants are advised to have them ready before applying online. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Queries about the application can be directed to email@example.com.
NTU is an equal opportunity employer. The University is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic university comprising faculty and staff who are committed to research, teaching and working in a multicultural environment. We invite individuals of diverse gender, ethnicity, and other under-represented groups, including those with disabilities, to apply.
Tenure Track Assistant Professor In Economics And Data Science, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 3 hours ago
Economics School of Social Sciences Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Young and research intensive, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) is ranked among the world’...
Associate Professor (Practice) In Finance, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 12 hours ago
The Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University invites applications to fill a faculty position in Finance, to be based in the Division of Banking and Finance. The level of appointme...
Tenure Track Assistant Professor In Economics And Data Science , ;, Singapore, 6 days ago
Economics School of Social Sciences Young and research intensive, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) is ranked among the world’s top universities. The School of Social Sci...
Research Associate (Power Engineering), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 2 hours ago
A Research Associate position is available in the SP-NTU Joint Lab, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Job Description: The Research Associ...
Associate Professor (Practice) In Insurance, Actuarial Science, And Risk Management, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 4 hours ago
The Nanyang Business School (NBS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU) invites applications for Associate Professor (Practice) in insurance, actuarial science, and risk management. About NTU: Y...
Associate Professor (Tenured) In School Of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering And Biotechnology, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 4 hours ago
The School of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology (CCEB) at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore is seeking an accomplished leader in the area of biomacromolecular engine...