We need an enthusiastic and motivated person for a dynamic and challenging role, leading one of our Library's key programmes contributing to student success. This role is an opportunity that does not come up often!
- Make a real difference, and contribute to AUT's vision of exceptional learning experiences
- Influence the way information literacy is taught across the university
- Lead a team of dedicated librarians and contribute to their growth and development in this ever-evolving field
Join our Learning and Academic Engagement Team and help us deliver on our goal of supporting AUT's teaching and learning. As part of the team's leadership group, you will share in the strategic development of our services and be involved in library-wide projects and initiatives.
You will be based at our City Campus but will need to work at our other campuses from time to time.
Must haves for this role:
- an undergraduate degree, a teaching qualification, and a Library qualification (NZQA Level 6 or above, preferably MIS or equivalent) (or be working towards one)
- experience in leadership/management of a team
- a minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience in a relevant professional position
- extensive knowledge and understanding of best practices in Adult Education
- knowledge of concepts, theory and application of information literacy
- superb communication skills
This is a full-time (75 hours per fortnight) permanent position. You must be eligible to work in NZ to be considered.
Salary range: $73,478 - $89,510
Closing Date: 27 March 2023, at 11:55 pm
Dean, Faculty Of Health And Environmental Sciences (Te Ara Hauora A Pūtaiao), AUCKLAND UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, New Zealand, 15 days ago
19 May 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company AUCKLAND UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY Research Field Agricultural sciences Biological sciences Medical sciences Sociology Ethics in health sciences Mat...
Librarian (7 Months & Contracted Through 3rd Party), RMIT University, Australia, 2 days ago
Overview: About RMIT VIETNAM RMIT Vietnam , an entity of RMIT University, has campuses in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi since 2001. We provide internationally recognised, high-quality, education and ...
Library Assistant | Kaiāwhina (Macmillan Brown), University of Canterbury, New Zealand, about 17 hours ago
Macmillan Brown Library | Te Puna Rakahau o Macmillan Brown Part-time at 22.5 hours a week (0.6FTE) Fixed-term role June 2023 - January 2025. Hours: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 9am-2:30pm, Wednesda...
Master Thesis In Mucosal Immunology (M/F/D), CeMM GmbH - Research Center for Molecular Medicine, Austria, 18 days ago
16 May 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company CeMM GmbH - Research Center for Molecular Medicine Research Field Medical sciences » Health sciences Researcher Profile First Stage Researcher (R1)...
Library Collections Officer, RMIT University, Australia, 2 days ago
Overview: RMIT University Vietnam (RMIT Vietnam) is a campus of RMIT University. RMIT Vietnam is creating an innovative research, teaching and learning culture. We are committed to providing inter...
Assistant Director Of Development (Libraries), The Ohio State University, United States, 28 days ago
Details Posted: 06-May-23 Location: Nationwide Salary: Open Internal Number: R77360 Position Overview The Assistant Director of Development will understand the mission, needs and value proposition...