Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a vacant Associate Professorship in Economics at the Department of Economics.
The Department of Economics provides research, teaching and knowledge transfer within the core areas of economics, i.e. microeconomics, macroeconomics, and quantitative methods. The Department is especially active in business-related, applied economic research, and has three centres: Centre for Innovation (CFI), Pension Research Centre (PeRCent), and Copenhagen School of Energy Infrastructure (CSEI). We offer high quality education within an extensive number of full-time and part-time programs, including a structured PhD program.
The Associate Professorship is a permanent position with research and teaching obligations.
To fulfill the research requirements of the position, the applicant chosen is expected to be physically present on a regular basis and actively participate in the teaching and research activities of the Department.
- Teaching and associated examination in existing CBS programs, including Executive Education
- Individual and group based research meeting high international standards
- Promoting CBS’s academic reputation
- Initiating, fund raising and coordinating research projects
- Promoting the teaching and research capabilities of Copenhagen Business School and other relevant assignments at Copenhagen Business School
- Contributing to the administrative responsibilities of the Department and to CBS-wide tasks
- Communicating findings to the public in general and to CBS’s stakeholders in particular, including participating in the public debate
- Research meeting high international standards, including responsibility for the academic development of the relevant discipline
- Responsibility for publishing, scientific communication and research-based teaching
- Active participation in the regular research activities, such as research seminars, workshops and conferences
The associate professor is expected to contribute to the development and application of the research of the department’s research areas and to maintain and strengthen CBS’s international research position.
- Advanced degree in an appropriate field
- Documented teaching qualifications or other material for the evaluation of his/her pedagogical level. Please see guidelines for teaching portfolios
- Documented research production at an international level, including publications in the field’s internationally recognized journals
- Professional proficiency in English (written and spoken).
Copenhagen Business School has a broad commitment to the excellence, distinctiveness and relevance of its teaching and research programmes. Candidates who wish to join us should demonstrate enthusiasm for working in an organisation of this type (highlighting, for example, relevant business, educational and dissemination activities).
For further information please contact: Head of Department Lars Peter Østerdal, tel.: +45 3815 5641, e-mail: email@example.com .
Information about the department may be found at www.cbs.dk/econ
Appointment and salary will be in accordance with the Ministry of Finance’s agreement with the Central Academic Organisation.
Application must be sent via the electronic recruitment system, using the link below.
Application must include:
The Recruitment Committee will shortlist minimum two applicants; when possible five or more applicants will be shortlisted. The shortlisted applicants will be assessed by the Assessment Committee. All applicants will be notified of their status in the recruitment process shortly after the application deadline.
The applicants selected for assessment will be notified about the composition of the Assessment Committee and later in the process about the result of the assessment.
Once the recruitment process is completed each applicant will be notified of the outcome of their application
Copenhagen Business School must receive all application material, including all appendices (see items above), by the application deadline.
Details about Copenhagen Business School and the department are available at www.cbs.dk
Application due: 24-06-2019
Associate Professorship In Organization Theory, Copenhagen Business School , CBS, Denmark, about 12 hours ago
Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a vacant Associate Professorship in Organization Theory at the Department of Organization. In announcing an associate professorship in organizat...
Tenure Track Assistant Professorship In Organization Theory, Copenhagen Business School , CBS, Denmark, about 12 hours ago
Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a vacant Tenure Track Assistant Professorship at the Department of Organization (IOA). Expected starting date around November 2019. IOA is an in...
Position As Academic Support Staff Available In Extragalactic Astrophysics At The Centre For Cosmic Dawn, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 1 day ago
Niels Bohr Institute Faculty of Science University of Copenhagen We seek a candidate with an outstanding record in supporting astronomical research and coordinating observational programmes, to su...
Postdoc Position At The Translational Neurobiology Laboratory, Department Of Neuroscience, , University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 1 day ago
We seek an excellent scientist (MD/PhD or PhD) with a high potential for developing an internationally recognized research agenda in neuroscience focused on the physiology of brain blood flow regu...
Postdoctoral Researcher To The Multi Disciplinary Groups Of Bioinformatics, Biology & Medicine, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 7 days ago
Postdoc Position at BRIC, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen Applications are invited for a postdoctoral researcher to join the multi-disciplinary groups of bioinform...
Scientific Assistant In Bioinformatics: Structural Variations Associated To The Evolution Of Primate Genomes, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 1 day ago
Department of Biology, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering a scientific assistant position in bioinformatics for analysis of large structural variations associated to the ev...