Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a vacant Associate Professorship in Economics at the Department of Economics.
The Department of Economics provides research, teaching and knowledge transfer within the core areas of economics, i.e. microeconomics, macroeconomics, and quantitative methods. The Department is especially active in business-related, applied economic research, and has three centres: Centre for Innovation (CFI), Pension Research Centre (PeRCent), and Copenhagen School of Energy Infrastructure (CSEI). We offer high quality education within an extensive number of full-time and part-time programs, including a structured PhD program.
The Associate Professorship is a permanent position with research and teaching obligations.
To fulfill the research requirements of the position, the applicant chosen is expected to be physically present on a regular basis and actively participate in the teaching and research activities of the Department.
- Teaching and associated examination in existing CBS programs, including Executive Education
- Individual and group based research meeting high international standards
- Promoting CBS’s academic reputation
- Initiating, fund raising and coordinating research projects
- Promoting the teaching and research capabilities of Copenhagen Business School and other relevant assignments at Copenhagen Business School
- Contributing to the administrative responsibilities of the Department and to CBS-wide tasks
- Communicating findings to the public in general and to CBS’s stakeholders in particular, including participating in the public debate
- Research meeting high international standards, including responsibility for the academic development of the relevant discipline
- Responsibility for publishing, scientific communication and research-based teaching
- Active participation in the regular research activities, such as research seminars, workshops and conferences
The associate professor is expected to contribute to the development and application of the research of the department’s research areas and to maintain and strengthen CBS’s international research position.
- Advanced degree in an appropriate field
- Documented teaching qualifications or other material for the evaluation of his/her pedagogical level. Please see guidelines for teaching portfolios
- Documented research production at an international level, including publications in the field’s internationally recognized journals
- Professional proficiency in English (written and spoken).
Copenhagen Business School has a broad commitment to the excellence, distinctiveness and relevance of its teaching and research programmes. Candidates who wish to join us should demonstrate enthusiasm for working in an organisation of this type (highlighting, for example, relevant business, educational and dissemination activities).
For further information please contact: Head of Department Lars Peter Østerdal, tel.: +45 3815 5641, e-mail: email@example.com .
Information about the department may be found at www.cbs.dk/econ
Appointment and salary will be in accordance with the Ministry of Finance’s agreement with the Central Academic Organisation.
Application must be sent via the electronic recruitment system, using the link below.
Application must include:
The Recruitment Committee will shortlist minimum two applicants; when possible five or more applicants will be shortlisted. The shortlisted applicants will be assessed by the Assessment Committee. All applicants will be notified of their status in the recruitment process shortly after the application deadline.
The applicants selected for assessment will be notified about the composition of the Assessment Committee and later in the process about the result of the assessment.
Once the recruitment process is completed each applicant will be notified of the outcome of their application
Copenhagen Business School must receive all application material, including all appendices (see items above), by the application deadline.
Details about Copenhagen Business School and the department are available at www.cbs.dk
Application due: 24-06-2019
Assistant And Associate Professorship At Cbs Law, Department Of Management, Politics And Philosophy, Copenhagen Business School , CBS, Denmark, about 3 hours ago
CBS LAW at the Copenhagen Business School invites applications for three full-time faculty position at assistant (adjunkt) and associate (lektor) professor level. The starting date is expected to ...
Postdoc In Organic And Medicinal Chemistry At The Department Of Drug Design And Pharmacology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 2 hours ago
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen A postdoc position for 2 years within synthetic organic and medicinal chemistry is available at the Department of Drug Design and Ph...
Postdoc Position At Bric, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 1 hour ago
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen Applications are invited for a postdoctoral researcher to join the multi-disciplinary groups of bioinformatics, biology & medicine....
Postdoctoral Fellowship In Fungal Evolution And Population Genomics, University Of Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 1 hour ago
The Department of Biology in the Faculty of Science at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark is offering a Postdoctoral fellowship in fungus evolution and population genomics, commencing 15 Janu...
Post Doctoral Position Low Carbon Energy Transition And Inclusive Development, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 24 hours ago
UNEP DTU Partnership (UDP) is a leading international research and advisory institution on energy, climate and sustainable development. It is an independent organization within the Department for ...
Postdoc For The Study Of The Barrier To Resistance And Molecular Mechanisms Of Viral Escape From Novel Broad Spectrum Antivirals At The Copenhagen Hepatitis C Program (Co Hep), Department Of Immunology And Microbiology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 1 hour ago
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen We are looking for highly motivated and dynamic researcher(s) for a 2-year postdoc position, to commence 6 January 2020 or after agr...