Institute of Plasma Physics of the Czech Academy of Sciences is constructing a new large-scale physical experiment for the research of thermonuclear fusion (tokamak COMPASS-U) and it is looking for developers to develop an experiment control system and systems for physics data acquisition.
- control logic design (FPGA) for the experiment control system and data acquisition systems
- code synthesis and implementation
- cooperation with electrical engineers to develop control systems HW
- code testing and debugging - simulation and measurement
- writing of test scripts
- integration of individual control systems into common tokamak control system
- technical documentation writing
- Required education: master degree in electrical engineering, IT
Knowledge and skills:
- knowledge of digital technology (combinational and sequential circuits, state machines)
- knowledge of HDL (VHDL or Verilog)
- experience with simulation (e.g., Vivado Simulator)
- experience with laboratory instruments (oscilloscope, logic analyzer)
- Required languages: English (upper-intermediate)
The advantage is:
- Xilinx platform knowledge, Vivado (ISE)
What we offer:
- full-time employment in a stable institution
- work on a unique scientific project
- five weeks of vacation, sick days
- flexible start and end of working hours
- meal tickets, benefits
Benefits: flexible start/end of work hours, meal coupons/eating contribution, five weeks holiday, corporate recreation facilities, training courses, employee loans, sick day, unpaid vacations
Length of employment: fixed term
Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator (I Iv), University of Mississippi, United States, 18 days ago
Class I: Education: Graduation from a standard four-year high school or equivalent (GED). Licensure: Incumbent must be able to obtain Class I Water Pollution Control Operator’s Certificate within ...
Assistant Professor Intelligent Vehicles For Safe And Efficient Traffic, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), Netherlands, 5 days ago
These are challenging but exciting times for transport scientists and engineers. There is pressure to reduce the impact of mobility especially regarding car traffic with its associated externaliti...
Assistant Professor Data Analytics For Robotic Control, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, about 3 hours ago
The position is in the group of Applied Mechanics and Data Analysis of the Faculty of Engineering Technology (ET). This enthusiastic group consists of 8 researchers and teachers of various levels....
Control Technician, Washington State University, Worldwide, 20 days ago
Title: 607F-YN - Control Technician Business Title: Control Technician Location: Employee Type: Classified Job Family: Civil Service - OT Eligible Position Details: COVID-19 Vaccine Information: I...
Energy Management Specialist (Building Automations And Controls Technician) – Tempe Campus, Arizona State University, United States, about 22 hours ago
72880BR Campus: Tempe Energy Management Spec Job Description Facilities Management, Energy Management Systems, seeks an Energy Management Specialist (Building Automation and Controls Technician) t...
Quality Assurance For Software Frameworks In Evolution, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, about 12 hours ago
Quality assurance for software frameworks in evolution - a case for software resilience ================================================================== A recent report on "Current and future ch...