Refine Your Search
- Masaryk University
- Charles University
- Institute of Mathematics
- Technical University of Liberec
- Biology centre ASCR
- Central European Institute of Technology of Masaryk University
- Charles University, Faculty of Science
- Czech Technical University in Prague
- Fyzikální ústav AV ČR
- Institute of Thermomechanics of the CAS, v. v. i.
- J. Heyrovský Institute of Physical Chemistry of the CAS, v. v. i.
- National Institute of Mental Health
- St. Annes University Hospital Brno
- AbCheck s.r.o.
- Biology centre CAS
- CTU UCEEB (University Centre for Energy Efficient Buildings)
- Charles University (CU)
- Charles University, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics
- Charles University, Faculty of Medicine in Pilsen
- Faculty of Science, Palacky University Olomouc, Czech republic
- Institute of Botany of the Czech Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Physics CAS
- J.Herovsky Institute of Physical Chemistry
- Masaryk University - Faculty of Science
- Palacky University Olomouc
- RECETOX, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University
- St. Anne's University Hospital Brno
- St. Anne's University Hospital Brno (FNUSA)
- University of Pardubice, Pardubice, Czech Republic
- University of West Bohemia
- VŠB - Technical University of Ostrava
- 23 more »
- « less
MASARYK UNIVERSITY The Dean of Faculty of Social Studies OPENS A POSITION of Associate professor at the Department of Political Science Working time: half-time Start date: 1 December 2019 or by agreement Application deadline: 20 October...
MASARYK UNIVERSITY The Dean of Faculty of Social Studies OPENS A POSITION of Assistant professor at the Department of Political Science Working time: full-time Start date: 1 January 2020 or by agreement Application deadline: 20 October...
Dean of the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the position Assistant Requirements: master degree active doctoral studies an experience in the field and strong motivation for research projects, teaching at the university and publishing the research...
Postdoctoral position in number theory Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University (Prague) invites applications for a postdoctoral position in number theory. The position will be funded by Dr. Kala's project "Universal quadratic forms: geometry and analysis" awarded by the Charles...
Postdoctoral Researcher in Numerical Algorithms for Exascale With the future of exascale computing on the horizon, it is of critical importance to design numerical algorithms capable of exploiting the underlying computer hardware. The Faculty of Mathematics and Physics at Charles University...
PhD positions in Numerical Linear Algebra and HPC Funded PhD positions are available at the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics at Charles University in Prague within the framework of the Primus Research Program "Scalable and Accurate Numerical Linear Algebra for Next-Generation Hardware", led by...
Institute of Botany of the Czech Academy of Sciences | Czech | 1 day ago
Place of work: Průhonice near capitol city Prague. Benefits: Position includes standard health insurance and social security. Living costs are low by international standards. At the beginning of your stay we can offer non-commercial accommodation nearby the work-place. The researcher will have...
Charles University, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics | Czech | 1 day ago
Postdoc position is available in the group of Dr. Jiri Klimes (Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic ). The position is funded by ERC within the project APES - Accuracy and precision for molecular solids . The aim of the project is to develop methods for reliable predictions of properties...
About FNUSA-ICRC The International Clinical Research Center of St. Anne's University Hospital in Brno (FNUSA-ICRC), the Czech Republic is a new-generation research center focusing on research and development mainly in the fields of cardiovascular and neurological diseases. We are a top Central...
Postdoctoral Researcher in Advanced Materials Deposition and Analysis An opportunity to apply for a postdoctoral researcher position in the field of PVD deposition and consecutive analysis of advanced nanostructured materials or HEA materials is now open at the Masaryk University, Faculty of...