- Open to current UniSA employees or people of Australian Aboriginal heritage
- Two (2) full-time fixed term contracts (May 2021 and January 2022) based in the Communications and Marketing Unit at Magill campus and Pridham Hall/City East campus
- Salary range: $64,166 - $72,321 per annum (plus superannuation)
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Manager: Communications and Marketing, you will support several marketing functions - including content planning and development, events, producing print and other communications material and web copy updates, as well as providing marketing administration.
- Coordinate the editing of content, video and photography for us in communication materials
- Monitor activity and project plans to make sure deadlines are achieved or any issues escalated to management
- Provide support and formulate content for social media advertising and content distribution
- Develop and maintain effective internal and external working relationships
Essential Skills and Experience
- Qualifications in marketing, communications, public relations, multi-media or a related discipline, or demonstrated equivalent skills and experience
- Highly organised with high level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience coordinating multiple communication campaigns
- Demonstrated experience in using digital content management systems and updating web content
- Strong collaborative work ethic along with a flexible skillset
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Competitive salary negotiated under the Enterprise Bargaining Agreement
- Flexible working conditions
- Employee assistance and development programs
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
How to ApplyFor a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address. Please address your cover letter to Julie Bennett, Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at email@example.com using job reference number 2775. Applications close: 11.30 pm Wednesday 20 January 2021Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointmentTo be eligible to apply for internal positions, you must either be of Australian Aboriginal heritage, or a current UniSA continuing, fixed-term or casual staff member at the time the position is advertised and have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
Position Description Communications & Marketing Officer (UniSA Sport) Opens in new window
Position Description Communications & Marketing Officer Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Ref 1372/21 Project Officer, Placement Hub, Office Of The Pro Vice Chancellor, Learning Futures, University of Western Sydney, Australia, about 6 hours ago
Campbelltown campus Remuneration: $64,923 to $70.053 p.a. (pro-rata rates) Part-time (0.6 FTE) Fixed term position until 31 December 2021 at Working at Western Sydney University means you’ll be pa...
Ref 1050/21, Relief Counsellor/Mental Health Advisor, Office Of Equity Diversity, Safety And Wellbeing, University of Western Sydney, Australia, about 6 hours ago
Kingswood campus Remuneration Package: $120,879 to $134,189 p.a. Full-Time, Fixed-Term Position for 3 Years Western Sydney University is a modern, forward-thinking, research-led university, locate...
Ref 1321/21 Learning & Teaching Coordinator, Health Science, Health Promotion, Western Sydney University, The College, University of Western Sydney, Australia, about 6 hours ago
Nirimba Campus Remuneration: $109,882 per annum and $11,000 Coordinators Allowance per annum Full-Time, Ongoing Position Full-time, ongoing position Nirimba Campus The College is a not-for-profit ...
People & Culture Coordinator, Flinders University, Australia, about 24 hours ago
About Flinders Our bold vision, captured in our Strategic Plan: making a Difference: The 2025 Agenda, is to be internationally recognised as a world leader in research, an innovator in contemporar...
Senior Leadership Roles Be Part Of A Visionary Executive Team, University of Adelaide, Australia, 28 minutes ago
Job no:505457 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide, Australia Categories:Faculty of the Professions, Faculty of Sciences, External Relations, Senior Manager Building exceptional leader...
Reconnect Program Support Officer, Federation University Australia, Australia, 1 day ago
Job no:850330 Campus:SMB Campus Categories:Professional/General School/Area: Federation TAFE Federation TAFE – Ballarat Campus Part-time (0.8), fixed-term appointment until 24 December 2022 HEW 5 ...