South Asian And South-East Asian Student Scholarships In Europe
The EXPERTS scholarship offers a unique opportunity for full-financed mobility for individuals from the partner countries. EXPERTS is part of the large-scale, EU-funded programme- Erasmus Mundus Action 2.
Business studies and management sciences
Education and teacher training
Home Economics and Nutrition
Nautical Science and Navigation
The EXPERTS II scholarship covers:
- Travel cost- one return ticket to the host University- provided by the Coordinator
- A monthly subsistence allowance (see rates below)
- Full insurance coverage - health, travel and accident
- Tuition fees, if applied at the host university- when the study duration is longer than 10 months
The table below shows the rates for subsistence allowances:
Amount of subsistence allowances
Undergraduates and Masters
1.000 EUR / month
1.500 EUR / month
1.800 EUR / month
2.500 EUR / month
Target Group 1
Undergraduate, master and doctorate students, post-doctorates, and academic and administrative staff that contribute to the overall topics of the EXPERTS project in research and cooperation from the partner universities that are participating from SSEA region. The candidate must be registered at the home university at the time of application and in case of undergraduate students- they must have successfully completed at least one year of studies in their home institution.
Targeted mobilities→ undergraduate, master, doctorate, post-doctorate and staff(academic & administrative)
Target Group 2
Master, doctorate students, and post-doctorates of non partner universities from SSEA region (concerned by lot 11) and graduates from the partner universities, oriented to the topic of the EXPERTS project in research and cooperation.
Targeted mobilities → master, doctorate and post-doctorate
Target Group 3
Master and doctoral students belonging to minority groups that provide proposals that increase cooperation and research through innovation in their regions will be sought in this category.
Some of the examples may include-
- Candidates having a refugee status or asylum beneficiaries (international or according to the national legislation of one of the European recipient countries);
- Candidates, who have been an object of unjustified expulsion from university on racial, ethnic, religious, political, gender or sexual inclination;
- Candidates, who belong to an indigenous population targeted<
Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, India, Indonesia, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Sri Lanka , Thailand, South Asia, South-East Asia
View or Apply