Victoria University is one of the largest Australian providers of offshore education. Our University has an extensive network of partner organisations across Asia, Europe and Australia where its major offshore cohorts in 2011 were in China and Malaysia.
The University has more than 100 university exchange agreements in some 30 countries where students can learn and live like a local while adding an overseas mark of distinction to their studies.
The first classes in the Master of Business (Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (BMER) course commenced in July 2011 at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. This is VU’s first offshore program in India, delivered in partnership with Ganpat University.
Operating out of 11 campuses in Melbourne’s CBD and western regions, VU offers qualifications in higher education through its Faculties of: Arts, Education and Human Development; Business and Law; and Health Engineering and Science; as well as vocational education (TAFE), and short courses though its Faculties of: Technical and Trades Innovation, and Workforce Development.
Victoria University (VU) owns and operates several residences to accommodate students, staff and guests of the University.
If you have never lived out of home, or wish to live in a university environment, choosing to live in one of our student residences may be a great option for you.
Apply online or contact the residences directly for more information about their accommodation.
Our range of health and well-being clinics provide you with the services you need to help you look and feel good while improving your performance in sport, work and every day life.
The clinics are open to students, staff and members of the public, so call us to make an appointment today!
University clinics offer:
- Beauty Clinic
- Dermal Clinic
- Message clinics
- Nutrition Clinic
- Osteopathy Clinic
- Psychology Clinic
Visit health website for more info.
Food & catering:
All Victoria University (VU) campuses offer a range of food options for students, staff and the wider community.
- Café Central : Building P, Level 1
- Reading Room: Building P, ground floor (entrance opposite Building M)
- Café Noodle House: Building M, Level 1
- VU Bar: Building M, Level 0
- Artistic Catering (African, Indian, Asian and Moroccan), coffee, grab-and-go options: Building T, Level 1
- Artistic Catering: Building 9, Level 1
- @Rice, Noodle and Sushi: Building 3, Level 1
- Aroma Café: Building 4, Level 1
- Artistic Catering (African, Indian, Asian and Moroccan), coffee, grab-and-go options: Building 3, Level 1
- Artistic Catering (African, Indian, Asian and Moroccan), coffee, grab-and-go options: Buildings 1A-1B, Level 1 and Building 1, Level 1 at Werribee ISTC
- ISS Catering (African, Indian, Asian and Italian), coffee, sandwich bar, grab-and-go options: Building E, Level 1
- Catering for functions and events is available through the Sunshine Convention Centre: Gate 1, 460 Ballarat Rd Sunshine
- ISS Catering (African, Indian, Asian and Italian), coffee, sandwich bar, grab-and-go options: Building A, Level 1
The Co-op bookshops offer textbooks, general books, quality art materials, general stationery, cards and gifts.
Victoria University has 9 campuses.
Address: 460 Ballarat Road, Sunshine VIC 3020