New fields for:
Full-time students – 25,603
Part-time students – 12,318
Macquarie University is:
- Australia's number 1 modern university, offering internationally recognised and respected degrees
- multi-billion dollar investment in facilities and infrastructure, including the most high-tech university library in Australia
- Australia's most technologically advanced hospital including the country's only gamma knife for leading-edge treatment of brain cancer
- a campus in one of the largest business and technology precincts in the southern hemisphere, creating a hub of innovation and excellence
- a 126-hectare park-like campus protected by our award-winning sustainability practices
The university comprises four faculties, and is the fourth largest University in Sydney. At present, the university offers 87 undergraduate courses and 124 different postgraduate courses to students.
The QS Top 50 Under 50 ranked Macquarie 16th in the world, while the Times Higher Education 100 Under 50 rating placed Macquarie at joint-33rd globally. Ranked in the top 40 universities in the Asia-Pacific region and within Australia's top ten universities (international Shanghai Jiao Tong University Rankings, 2011).
The Macquarie Graduate School of Management is ranked in the top 75 in the world (The Economist MBA Survey, 2011) and offers the fourth best MBA in Australia (The Economist MBA Survey, 2011).
Note: The statistic figures are as of 2011 financial year.
University Housing options provide you with the ideal environment to:
- Make new friends from around the world
- A convenient commute to uni
- The perfect opportunity to explore all that uni life has to offer
Building C10A, Level 1
NSW 2109 Australia
Email: [email protected]
Monday - Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 3pm
Student Health Service:
Medical - provides a comprehensive general practitioner service to all students and staff on campus including sexual health, preventative medicine, women's health, quit smoking advice, as well as health and travel vaccinations. The medical centre is located in the Macquarie University Hospital.
General Enquiries for Medical Services
Phone: +61 (02) 9812 3944 or
+61 (02) 9812 3096
Suite 305, Level 3
Macquarie University Clinic Building (F10A)
2 Technology Place
Macquarie University NSW 2109
Visit Student Health Service
Shop, Food and Drink:
Food and Beverage outlets provide an array of tantalising food options for breakfast, lunch and dinner! There are 21 outlets operating across campus with 14 outlets centrally located within the Campus Hub (C10A) Building for your convenience. We strive to provide customers with tasty food offerings, great service and better value for money options than the local area.
Campus Retail outlets have everything you need to get you get you through the academic year; whether you're in search of stationery, official Macquarie Merchandise, postage services, travel tens, passport photos or a place to book your next holiday visit The Hub (C10A) Building.
Visit shopping at MQ
Sport and Aquatic Centre:
Macquarie University Sport & Aquatic Centre (MUSAC) is the one-stop sport and fitness hub that can fulfil your every active need regardless of age or fitness levels.
Macquarie University Sport & Aquatic Centre
Gymnasium Road North Ryde NSW 2113
Monday - Friday 5.30am - 10.00pm
Weekend/Public Holiday 6.00am - 7.00pm
Balaclava Road, North Ryde, New South Wales.
T: +61 2 9850 7111
F: +61 2 9850 7433