Nearly 35,000 students were located at the main campus in Bentley, and there are more than 2,400 students across Curtin’s other Perth metropolitan locations and at Curtin Sydney. In regional Western Australia, more than 1,100 students attended Curtin’s campuses and education centres throughout the year. Internationally, there were more than 3,200 students at Curtin Sarawak, in East Malaysia, and more than 2,100 at Curtin Singapore. Across the other offshore locations where Curtin has a presence, more than 3,900 students were enrolled.
Curtin is one of only two Western Australian universities to rank in the prestigious Shanghai Jiao Tong Annual Ranking of World Universities (2011). It is also one of the two Western Australian universities to rank in the Times Higher Education's 2011-2012 world university rankings. Curtin's Chemical Engineering program ranks amongst the best 100 in the world in the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings in 2011.
Accommodation is a personal lifestyle choice and Curtin aims to provide a range of both on campus and off campus housing options for its students. Information on the childcare services at Curtin's Early Childhood Centre is also provided.
iving on campus is a great way to get the most out of your university experience. Curtin University provides almost 1200 rooms to students studying at the Bentley campus, and has on campus facilities in Kalgoorlie, and Malaysia.
Student health service:
They provide comprehensive general practice patient care including:
Management of all health problems
- A walk-in clinic runs most mornings for urgent, quick medical problems
- Lifestyle advice, including information on stress management, sexual health and drugs
- Management of sports injuries and medicals for scuba diving
- "Well person" care including pap smears, checks for cholesterol and diabetes, blood pressure and contraception
- Nutritional advice (appointments with a dietician are available free of charge for staff and students)
- Nursing care such as dressings to injuries, vaccinations (travel, childhood, allergy), health education
- We offer a range of services such as risk assessment for such problems as cancer, diabetes and heart disease
- Pregnancy related counselling and care
- Response by Health Service staff at request for help concerning accidents and sudden illness on campus
- All doctors have access to professional interpreters, if needed. Let our reception staff know if you need the interpreter service
- If you would like specific information, please ask your doctor or the nurse, or check our Links page
- We offer lifestyle counseling such as help with stopping smoking, losing weight etc is also available
- Comprehensive travel advice and pre-travel vaccinations are available.
Main campus: Kent St, Bentley WA 6102