Refine Your Search
- Technical University of Denmark
- Aalborg University
- University of Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Business School , CBS
- Aarhus University (AU)
- Copenhagen Business School
- University of Southern Denmark
- Technical University of Denmark ;
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- Roskilde University
- University of Aarhus ;
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Technical University Of Denmark
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Aarhus University
- University of Copenhagen ;
- King's College Hospital
- Mental Health Services in the Capital Region Copenhagen (REGIONH)
- Roskilde University ;
- Synomics ApS
- Aalborg University, the Faculty of Engineering
- Aalborg University, the Faculty of Engineering and Science
- Aarhus School of Business
- Aarhus University, Institute of Business and Technology ;
- Biotech Research and Innovation Centre (BRIC), UCPH
- Danish Cancer Society Research Center (DCRC)
- Danish Institute for International Studies (DIIS) ;
- Danmarks Tekniske Universitet
- European Spallation Source ;
- H. Lundbeck A/S
- Haldor Topsøe A/S
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- University College Dublin, School of Agriculture and Food Science
- University of Southern Denmark ;
- 28 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Arts and Literature
- Sports and Recreation
- Earth Sciences
- 15 more »
- « less
A position as external lecturer on corporate sustainability with a particular focus on sustainability reporting is available by 1 August 2020. Applicants will be assessed on their practical and theoretical knowledge and qualifications regarding corporate sustainability, reporting practices,...
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering aPhD scholarship in Carbohydrate Chemistry commencing in the period between 1st August 2020 and 1st September 2020. The research project will be conducted under the supervision of Associate Professor Christian...
PhD fellow in Single Molecule Biophysics Department of Chemistry Faculty of Science University of Copenhagen Department of Chemistry Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in Single Molecule Biophysics commencing 1 September 2020 or as soon as possible...
Content The topics covered in this school belong to the emerging field of quantum simulation. The long-standing ambition to control quantum systems, and possibly their quantum coherence, has led to a number of recent experimental advances, which allow exquisite control of a range of different...
General course objectives: This course is aimed at introducing special topics from the current state of the art in process systems engineering. The objective is to give the participants a quick and thorough introduction to relevant advanced topics in process systems engineering, which otherwise...
Copenhagen Business School invites applications for the position as project coordinator for the Maritime Research Alliance. This new initiative is a cross-institutional collaboration between the autonomous maritime research groups at Aalborg University, Aarhus University, Copenhagen Business...
DTU Wind Energy invites applications for a position as professor in rotor aerodynamics, including blade and airfoil design for wind turbines. DTU Wind Energy is a department with the overall mission of contributing to research, development, and education within the following programme areas:...
DTU Wind Energy seeks a professor in aero-acoustics with applications in wind energy. The position is intended for a candidate with a strong and well-documented background in aero-acoustics, computational fluid dynamics, and wind energy. DTU Wind Energy is a department with the overall mission...
A PhD student position (3 years) in micro forming tribology for robust production is available at the Section of Manufacturing Engineering, within the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the Technical University of Denmark. The position is to be filled 1 October 2020 or soon after that. The...
Center for Energy Resources Engineering (CERE), Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, Technical University of Denmark (DTU) seeks a PhD to support our BE-Clean project. The proposed work will be conducted in collaboration between DTU Chemical Engineering and the project partners...