Refine Your Search
- KU Leuven
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Ghent University
- University of Antwerp
- Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
- University of Helsinki
- Hasselt University
- Flanders Institute for Biotechnology (VIB)
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL)
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB)
- Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
- Flanders Make
- University of Leuven
- LUCA School of Arts
- Université de Mons (UMONS)
- Ghent University - imec
- Institute of Tropical Medicine (ITM)
- UNIVERSITY OF LIEGE
- University of Maryland University College
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven ;
- Royal Military Academy
- University of Liège ;
- Université Catholique de Louvain (UCLouvain)
- Université catholique de Louvain
- American Geophysical Union
- Belgian Institute for Space Aeronomy
- Centre for European Policy Studies
- Consortium of European Taxonomic Facilities
- Cosmetics Europe
- European Training Network RIBES “River flow regulation, fish BEhaviour and Status”
- Ghent University - Information Technology
- HIVA-KU Leuven
- KU Leuven Cancer Institute
- Ku Leuven
- Positive Money Europe
- RAND Europe ;
- Rewind Therapeutics
- Royal Library of Belgium
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
- Sun Yat-sen University (SYSU)
- The Belgian Nuclear Research Centre
- ULB Université Libre de Bruxelles
- University College Dublin, School of Agriculture and Food Science
- University of Liege
- University of Liège
- University of Liège, NTNU Trondheim
- University of Mons
- Université Catholique de Louvain and de Duve Institute
- Université de Liège
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel ;
- université catholique de Louvain
- von Karman Institute for Fluid Dynamics
- 57 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Materials Science
- Social Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Arts and Literature
- Sports and Recreation
- Earth Sciences
- 15 more »
- « less
Department : Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences Regime : Full-time The Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences is seeking to fill a full-time (100%) vacancy in the Department of Translational Neurosciences for a Doctoral Grant by the Research Foundation - Flanders (FWO) in the area of...
(ref. BAP-2020-369) Laatst aangepast : 29/05/2020 The Laboratory for the Research of Neurodegenerative Diseases headed by prof. Bart De Strooper is a vibrant environment where key issues related to Alzheimer’s disease are tackled. We are currently looking for a highly skilled and motivated...
(ref. BAP-2020-271) Laatst aangepast : 31/05/2020 The laboratory of professor Geert Carmeliet is focusing on cell metabolism of skeletal cells in bone physiology and disease and on tumor cell metabolism in bone metastasis. The lab is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated postdoctoral...
(ref. BAP-2019-810) Laatst aangepast : 27/05/2020 The M-group of Bruges Campus is a young, entrepreneurial and dynamic team of 6 professors with more than 20 researchers and is renown in the domain of mechatronic systems. The department of Mechanical Engineering in Bruges, which is member of...
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications: • The motivation to pursue creative work bridging architectural practice and theory; • An explicit interest in developing the following research question: how and why were changes in the concepts of structure/space set in...
(ref. BAP-2020-373) Laatst aangepast : 27/05/2020 This PhD project will be conducted in the framework of an FWO Baekeland mandate, of which the aim is to form a bridge between research and industry. Hence, you will work in the Biosensors group (Biosystems department) of the Faculty of Bioscience...
- You recently obtained your masters degree in Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Biology, Bioscience Engineering, Biomedical sciences or similar studies with high scores. - You are very highly motivated and enthusiastic - You preferentially have experience in microbiology, especially with human...
(ref. BAP-2020-370) Laatst aangepast : 28/05/2020 The Human Movement Biomechanics research group is a multidisciplinary team of reseachers aiming at identifying movement-related biomarkers that help in the stratification of patients or athletes and optimization of treatment and training. To this...
(ref. BAP-2020-354) Laatst aangepast : 28/05/2020 The current vacancies are hosted within the research group OSA Urbanism and Architecture (Depatment of Architecture, KU Leuven) and the Department of Architecture and Urban Planning (UGent). OSA, the research group Urbanism and Architecture, is...
Université Catholique de Louvain and de Duve Institute | Belgium | about 5 hours ago
Qualifications and skills: The candidate should hold a PhD in Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Molecular/Cellular Biology or equivalent. A strong background in protein biochemistry is needed. Experience with mass spectrometry would be particularly advantageous. Please do not apply unless you...