Refine Your Search
- KU Leuven
- Ghent University
- University of Antwerp
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- University of Helsinki
- Hasselt University
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- University of Leuven
- Université de Namur
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB)
- Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
- Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
- Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL)
- Flanders Make
- Université catholique de Louvain
- Université de Liège
- Université de Mons (UMONS)
- Environmental Defense Fund Europe ;
- Ghent University - imec
- OMNE POSSIBILE
- Université catholique de Louvain (UCL)
- HIVA-KU Leuven
- Institut Jules Bordet
- Institute of Tropical Medicine - HR
- Safran Test Cells
- University of Liège
- Université Catholique de Louvain
- Université libre de Bruxelles
- BSMA, Universite catholique de Louvain (Belgique)
- Belgian Institute for Space Aeronomy
- EUROPEAN SOCIETY OF CARDIOLOGY
- European Commission - Joint Research Centre
- European Magnetism Association EMA
- ICF ;
- IRSS - CRED - Université Catholique de Louvain (UCLouvain)
- Institute for Health and Society (IRSS) - Université Catholique de Louvain (UCLouvain)
- Instituut voor Tropische Geneeskunde
- Marianne Fillet
- Orpheus Instituut
- Orpheus Instituut ;
- PARIS SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS
- Royal Belgian Institute for Space Aeronomy
- Royal Military Academy
- UCL-Institute of NeuroScience
- Universiteit Antwerpen ;
- University of Antwerp, Belgium
- University of Hasselt
- University of Liege
- University of Liège/University of Grenoble (join supervision)
- University of Louvain ;
- University of Mons
- University of Namur
- Université Catholique de Louvain (UCLouvain)
- Université Libre de Bruxelles
- Université catholique de Louvain (UCLouvain)
- Université de Liège, Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech, Microbial Processes Interactions
- Vlaams Instituut voor de Zee
- Vlerick Business School
- de Duve Instutute
- von Karman Institute for Fluid Dynamics
- 58 more »
- « less
- Computer Science
- Medical Sciences
- Materials Science
- Social Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Arts and Literature
- Sports and Recreation
- Earth Sciences
- 15 more »
- « less
Job description The Ghent University Research Centre MULTIPLES and EQTIS seek to recruit a PhD student to work on a project titled "Facework and multimodality. A comparative study of on-site interpreting and video-remote interpreting". The research is situated in the domain of Interpreting...
Job description ABOUT Ghent University is a major Belgian university, enjoying high rankings in international surveys (66 according to the Shanghai Academic Ranking of World Universities, 103 according to the Times Higher Education (THE) World Universities Ranking). The university employs more...
Job description We offer a full-time Ph.D. position to examine the security of supply implications of large-scale imports of hydrogen and derived fuels in Belgium. Given the volumes of hydrogen needed to fully decarbonize the economy, by 2050, hydrogen imports could represent a significant...
The University of Helsinki is among the leading multidisciplinary research universities in the world. In addition to its 11 faculties, the University includes several independent institutes, some of which are jointly operated with other universities. More than 30,000 students are currently...
The Faculty of Medicine promotes scientific research of a high standard and is responsible for providing research-based undergraduate and postgraduate education in medicine, dentistry, psychology and logopedics, as well as for the English-language Master’s Programme in Translational Medicine and...
Department: Architecture Regime Full-time Let’s shape the future - University of Antwerp The University of Antwerp is a dynamic, forward-thinking, European university. We offer an innovative academic education to more than 20 000 students, conduct pioneering scientific research and play an...
The heaviest elements of Mendeleev's table form an intriguing research laboratory of interest for nuclear, atomic and astrophysics, but information on the nuclear and atomic structure is scarce.Recently a new method to perform laser ionization spectroscopy studies in a noble gas-jet environment...
About the Center The VIB-UGent Center for Plant Systems Biology (PSB) is a world-leading plant science institute with the mission to integrate genetics, genomics, phenotyping, and bio-computing to unravel the biology of plants and to further explore the potential of plants to build a sustainable...
The research project aims to study the determinants of creativity and innovation at the inventor and team level. Creativity and innovation have become increasingly important in organizations as key drivers of firm performance and economic growth. Despite the key role of inventors, many...
Delivering high quality lithography processes for leading edge 3D, logic and optical interconnect technology platforms, taking into account module research and manufacturability requirements. What you will do As 3D Litho Process Development Engineer you will be a member of the LithoDev Process...