Refine Your Search
- Swinburne University of Technology
- University of Amsterdam
- University of Sheffield
- Duke University
- Instituto de Ciência e Inovação em Engenharia Mecânica e Engenharia Industrial
- Technical University of Munich
- University of Amsterdam (UvA)
- University of Luxembourg
- ASSOCIAÇÃO BIOPOLIS
- Babes-Bolyai University
- CESPU - Cooperativa de Ensino Superior Politécnico e Universitário CRL
- Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)
- Faculdade de Letras da Universidade de Lisboa
- Ghent University
- HBIGS Heidelberg Biosciences International Graduate School
- Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf
- Imperial College London
- Laval University
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Luxembourg Institute of Health
- Maastricht University (UM)
- Masaryk University - Faculty of Science – RECETOX
- Max Planck Institute for the History of Science ;
- Medical University Graz
- Medical University of Graz
- Munster Technological University, Ireland
- NTNU Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Pennsylvania State University
- Radboud University
- Senckenberg Gesellschaft für Naturforschung
- TU Dresden
- The Ohio State University
- The Open University ;
- UNIVERSITY OF BUCHAREST
- University College Dublin
- University of A Coruña
- University of Copenhagen
- University of Melbourne
- University of Nottingham ;
- University of Sheffield ;
- University of Twente (UT)
- University of Vienna
- Utrecht University
- Wageningen University & Research
- Wageningen University and Research Center
- 43 more »
- « less
Job description Job summary The successful candidate will work with a dedicated team, funded by EPSRC, and of interacting closely with a consortium that includes key aerospace, automotive and energy industries. Our aim is to develop a new generation of advanced damage-tolerant materials, drawing...
PhD position in Federated Monitoring and Automated Response PhD position in Federated Monitoring and Automated Response Published Deadline Location today 30 Sep Enschede Job description The Twente University Centre for Cybersecurity Research has a vacancy for a PhD Position in Federated...
PhD Position in Chemical recycling of waste cotton textiles into polyester monomers PhD Position in Chemical recycling of waste cotton textiles into polyester monomers Published Deadline Location today 11 Sep Amsterdam Job description The Industrial Sustainable Chemistry group of HIMS (UvA) is...
PhD position AI4Forensics: Forensic Detection and Understanding of Activities in Heterogenous Data PhD position AI4Forensics: Forensic Detection and Understanding of Activities in Heterogenous Data Published Deadline Location today 1 Oct Amsterdam Job description Do you want to do research at...
PhD student to study mycorrhizal interactions PhD student to study mycorrhizal interactions Published Deadline Location today 31 Aug Leiden Job description The current position will be in the research group Understanding Evolution, led by Dr. Vincent Merckx. Position The vast majority of land...
PhD Candidate in the field of regional economics and the energy transition PhD Candidate in the field of regional economics and the energy transition Published Deadline Location today 25 Sep Maastricht Are you a curious, data-minded, analytically strong scientist? Are you passionate about...
This is NTNU NTNU is a broad-based university with a technical-scientific profile and a focus in professional education. The university is located in three cities with headquarters in Trondheim. At NTNU, 9,000 employees and 42,000 students work to create knowledge for a better world. You will...
The Catalysis Engineering group focuses on developing sustainable chemical processes by combining chemical engineering, chemistry and materials science. We are looking for two highly motivated PhD candidates to work in a project funded by the European Union. Plastics have become essential in...
Do you want to do research at the frontier of Artificial Intelligence to support forensic investigators? Then this position will be of interest to you. The Multimedia Analytics (MultiX) group of the Informatics Institute of the University of Amsterdam and the Netherlands Forensic Institute (NFI)...
The Industrial Sustainable Chemistry group of HIMS (UvA) is working on the (plastic) materials transition. Closed-loop recycling is important in a circular economy. In this project we will develop novel recycling technology for waste textiles, specifically cotton-polyester blends. Yearly textile...